Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:22 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,505,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
White student gets beaten up on bus by black students while being cheered on by other black students. But Obama is the uniter, not the divider. Yeah right.
WTF does this incident have anything, ANYTHING to do w/the president? WTF is wrong w/you people, grow up! And yeah, it was a crap thing to do to that boy & I hope those kids get punished for it. OMG!!!!! Wait, I didn't stick up for them, how can this be? I mean, I'm a liberal & according to so many dolts on this forum, that means that I automatically side w/black people, no matter the issue. The world must've changed rotation on it's axis or something, no other explanation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 02:26 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,308,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
WTF does this incident have anything, ANYTHING to do w/the president? WTF is wrong w/you people, grow up! And yeah, it was a crap thing to do to that boy & I hope those kids get punished for it. OMG!!!!! Wait, I didn't stick up for them, how can this be? I mean, I'm a liberal & according to so many dolts on this forum, that means that I automatically side w/black people, no matter the issue. The world must've changed rotation on it's axis or something, no other explanation.
I don't think anybody stuck up for them. I was trying to see the importance of this...if the kids had all been the same race it would have just been a fight on a bus over a seat but because the kid who got beat up was white it's Obama's fault. I went to Wal-mart yesterday and they only had chocolate milk....it's Obama's fault!

Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,961,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I don't think anybody stuck up for them. I was trying to see the importance of this...if the kids had all been the same race it would have just been a fight on a bus over a seat but because the kid who got beat up was white it's Obama's fault. I went to Wal-mart yesterday and they only had chocolate milk....it's Obama's fault!
Preach Natalayjones Preach.

I hear animal a lot when Black people are at the center. If this Bus was full of White, Asian or Hispanic students, I guaruntee none of these CD opinion makers would of called them that. (Animal)

Old 09-18-2009, 12:28 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,892,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Preach Natalayjones Preach.

I hear animal a lot when Black people are at the center. If this Bus was full of White, Asian or Hispanic students, I guaruntee none of these CD opinion makers would of called them that. (Animal)
An animal is anyone with no self control or regards to the rights of others. Those black kids happened to meet the description. If they were white then they would be animals also. You can't guarantee anything because you are full of it. No one here is going to give you some kind of medal for being anti-racist, especially when you're accusing people of racism that aren't at all. Good job taking the meaning from the word.

I do think it's ridiculous to blame Obama somehow for this but you need to chill.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:29 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,003,517 times
Oh - this is the "Obama's America" thread -- couldnt find it yesterday.

I see this black kids on the bus = "Obama's America" was fed to gullible listeners by Rush Limbaugh the other day.

Glad to see so many right wingers admitting this is NOT related to Obama -- that "Obama's America" does not apply here -- that it's just Rush doing his daily chore, playing with his audience, the smallest and meanest and most frightened of minds.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:07 AM

12 posts, read 25,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
And latest word is that review by the law enforcement officials says the beating of a white kid on an all black bus with all the kids cheering it on was NOT racially motivated. So there you go.
I'm so tired all of the reverse discrimination..... This stuff is making me hate our black population. If this was the other way around the NAACP would be there protesting and every other blcak group.... Most Americans are becoming more and more racist because of crap like this.... Wake up America and stop letting the blacks get away with everything. White America is so afraid of the race card, but lets not forget we are the majority so why are we so afraid when blacks want to play the race card???

Old 09-25-2009, 07:39 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,944,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericn11 View Post
I'm so tired all of the reverse discrimination..... This stuff is making me hate our black population. If this was the other way around the NAACP would be there protesting and every other blcak group.... Most Americans are becoming more and more racist because of crap like this.... Wake up America and stop letting the blacks get away with everything. White America is so afraid of the race card, but lets not forget we are the majority so why are we so afraid when blacks want to play the race card???
I could tell from your post that you just joined within the past 3 or 4 months.

A new group of angry people not interested in debate just rhetoric!!

If isolated incidents like this make you hate all black people then by your logic shouldn't all blacks hate all whites in this country?

Sounds kind of stupid when you broad brush dosen't it!!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,509,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericn11 View Post

Its racists rhetoric like your post from both sides that make young people continue the cycle of racism.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:11 AM

13,436 posts, read 15,333,454 times
Who ever thought that Obama was going to rid us of our racial problems and all of the races are going to hug?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies