Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 05:37 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Right, and of course Iranian oil profits will pay for the war
Oh Jesus, Joseph, and Mary, don't put that in their heads!

I have been hearing about Israel carrying on about attacking Iran for well over two years on a weekly basis. Well Israel is its own sovereign nation, if they want to attack them, then by all means be my guest. Just be prepared to live with whatever results of this action and don't coming crying to ole uncle Sam if it doesn't turn out as planned. Lord knows we have enough of our own troubles right now.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:37 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The reason nations in the middle east want nuclear weapons is the threat of Israeli attack
USrael has soooo many weapons. I keep wondering when they will "cut way back". I guess I can keep wondering till hell freezes over. Men and their phallomissles. In light of what happened in Iraq, I hope they get some. Level the playing field. I wonder who will blow the next one into the air ? god knows there are enough bombs, and enough nuts all over the globe. Today's ally can become tomorrows dictator. I don't blame people for wanting to protect themselves from a "pre emptive"
"nation building liberation Plan" by the USA, or any other gang.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Oh Jesus, Joseph, and Mary, don't put that in their heads!

I have been hearing about Israel carrying on about attacking Iran for well over two years on a weekly basis. Well Israel is its own sovereign nation, if they want to attack them, then by all means be my guest. Just be prepared to live with whatever results of this action and don't coming crying to ole uncle Sam if it doesn't turn out as planned. Lord knows we have enough of our own troubles right now.
The US will give them anything they want ! Just like they gave Saddam to beat up on Iran. The US nanny will change Zionist diapers ! Feed the bottle babies.
Israel : Dear Uncle SEND MONEEEEYYYYYYY
US : right, babe ! how....how much do you need, sugar pie ???? (kissing sounds )

Old 09-15-2009, 06:08 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
The US will give them anything they want ! Just like they gave Saddam to beat up on Iran. The US nanny will change Zionist diapers ! Feed the bottle babies.
Israel : Dear Uncle SEND MONEEEEYYYYYYY
US : right, babe ! how....how much do you need, sugar pie ???? (kissing sounds )

There actually seems to be some hope that tide is turning.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:30 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The reason nations in the middle east want nuclear weapons is the threat of Israeli attack
wrong, the reason nations in the middle east want nuclear weapons is to destroy Israel and then use the rest of their weapons to threaten others to convert to islam or die.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:31 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Ever stop to think Obama may be playing this one smart? He knows Israel will use Nukes if they get in a bind. A Jericho 2 can carry 1000kg over 1500km lots of US problems solved with one of those and the world would blame the Jews..... Then just like the Reichstag fire, he'll have an excuse to ask congress to issue a decree entitled, “For the Protection of the People and the State.” Justified as a “defensive measure against Jewish acts of violence endangering the state,” the decree suspended the constitutional guarantees pertaining to civil liberties: History will repeat itself.......................

Last edited by my54ford; 09-15-2009 at 06:41 PM..

Old 09-15-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
wrong, the reason nations in the middle east want nuclear weapons is to destroy Israel and then use the rest of their weapons to threaten others to convert to islam or die.
horsefeathers

Old 09-15-2009, 06:39 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
horsefeathers
First off, Palestinians and many middle eastern nations don't even acknowledge Israel exist as a nation. Their maps show Israel as Palestine. The head of Iran has publicly called for the destruction of Israel on several occasions. School children in Palestine are taught in school and through television programs to hate the Jews and to celebrate the deaths of Jews. But you're right. They don't want to destroy Israel, they're just defending themselves when they blow up toy stores, restaurants, grocery stores, bus filled with school chilren, etc.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:39 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,330,874 times
This "Peggy Anne" is on a real hate rampage here. Just destroy the "Zionists" and all will be well in the world. Over and over again.
There's nothing rational in these posts to even discuss. Silly.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:45 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
This "Peggy Anne" is on a real hate rampage here. Just destroy the "Zionists" and all will be well in the world.
There's nothing rational in these posts to even discuss. Silly.

Right, Israel has of course never did anything wrong and bears no responsibility for making the ME the cesspool it's become.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies