Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Anti-Semitism is the entire point of this post.
No, not anti-semitism in the least. The Board controls the Fed. That's it. Bennie is simply the spokesman. The Board deals with issues related to regulating their "human capital" represented by their play money. Until we oust the entire Board and those who control it, America is nothing but a plantation for the Chosen Family and friends. Just because the Red Shields, er Rothschilds, and some of their nefarious friends are Jewish is a matter of happenstance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,189,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Benjamin Shalom Bernanke is a tool of the Rothschilds. Anything that he says or does is simply because of orders handed to him from the Chosen Family. Remember he sits on a Board and is at the mercy of the Board. Americans should stand and oust the Chosen Family and friends because until we do any "government" is powerless to do anything against their wishes.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild
RACIST....ANTI-SEMITE. Take your hate somewhere else.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:54 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,394 times
Just because the Red Shields, er Rothschilds, and some of their nefarious friends are Jewish is a matter of happenstance.

You can believe whatever you like, but I do not think that race or religion has anything to do with the Plantation owners. Their slaves are Jewish and Gentile alike.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:00 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,189,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Just because the Red Shields, er Rothschilds, and some of their nefarious friends are Jewish is a matter of happenstance.

You can believe whatever you like, but I do not think that race or religion has anything to do with the Plantation owners. Their slaves are Jewish and Gentile alike.
And I suppose your providing Bernanke's full name with his middle name "Shalom" was just happenstance too?

If you hate jews or have a point to make, just have the balls to admit it.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:00 AM

19,020 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
RACIST....ANTI-SEMITE. Take your hate somewhere else.
I think that the problem would be easier to identify if the term : usurer, was applied to the accused.

Usury, the fee, in money, for the use of money, is universally condemned by all religions (including Judaism - see Ezekiel 18:13). It is also mathematically impossible to pay in a finite money token system. (Run the numbers yourself- it is obvious that long term usury is impossible). The aggregate debt (principle and interest) will inevitably exceed the whole set of available money tokens. At that point, a proportion of debtors must default, simply because enough money does not exist.

Usurers pretty much run the world - except in countries that categorically forbid it. (You can guess which ones they are... )

BTW - capitalism, as defined, does not include usury, since usurers prey upon private property owners. So the #1 whipping boy of the left wing - the international corporations and financial powers - are not really pro-capitalism, but pro-thievery.

Since America's monetary system is based on the Federal Reserve Note (dollar bill) which, by law, is a promise to pay a real dollar, it's clear that the economy will not recover any time soon.

The 11.8 trillion dollar debt is not payable with dollar bills. We would require about 590 billion ounces of gold to pay it off (5.5 billion is the known world supply above ground). And pursuant to Title 12 USC sec. 411, new dollar bills can only be printed when Congress borrows them into existence, at usury. In 2007, 2008, and now in 2009, Congress has borrowed more than the interest it paid. In short, Congress is doing what Bernie Madoff is in jail for doing... paying old investors with money from new investors.

And pursuant to the 14th amendment, clause 4, we cannot question the validity of the public debt, even when it is insane.
(Fort Knox depository has about 147.3 million ounces, worth about 2.9 billion real dollars.)

In short, we're boned!
D'Oh...

Old 09-16-2009, 09:07 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,900,516 times
Is that like being "a little bit pregnant" ? Or "short, but sorta tall." Politicians and their double talk !!!! No one can beat the Pentagon in the BS department when it comes to re arranging the meaning of things like "death" "nation building."

Old 09-16-2009, 09:17 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I do not buy this for one minute. He also predicted the unemployment rate will go down to 5% in 4 years....

Bernanke says recession 'very likely over' - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/ap_on_bi_ge/us_bernanke - broken link)
It IS over - and around the middle of next month when the 3rd quarter GDP numbers are released that will become apparent. As mentioned in later posts, that does NOT mean that everything is terrific - or even that the total unemployment numbers won't climb a bit yet. What it does mean is that the economy is GROWING again - which will begin to translate into job creation next year (my guess is in the spring).

Things need to (and do) happen one step at a time, first economic free-fall slows and stops (this is where we've just been), then the economy begins to grow (this is where we are at NOW), then hours are boosted for workers currently with jobs, then as businesses begin to become more confident the recovery is real they start re-hiring and boosting production even more. That's the way it's always worked - and that's the way it will work this time around as well.

As I've said before - the only questions are:

1) How fast does this happen?
2) How robustly does it happen?

And all the while, the silly "doom and gloom" crowd simply refused to acknowledge what is happening all around them (how's that stock market doin' fella's? )

Ken

Old 09-16-2009, 09:39 AM

1,225 posts, read 3,228,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It IS over - and around the middle of next month when the 3rd quarter GDP numbers are released that will become apparent. As mentioned in later posts, that does NOT mean that everything is terrific - or even that the total unemployment numbers won't climb a bit yet. What it does mean is that the economy is GROWING again - which will begin to translate into job creation next year (my guess is in the spring).

Things need to (and do) happen one step at a time, first economic free-fall slows and stops (this is where we've just been), then the economy begins to grow (this is where we are at NOW), then hours are boosted for workers currently with jobs, then as businesses begin to become more confident the recovery is real they start re-hiring and boosting production even more. That's the way it's always worked - and that's the way it will work this time around as well.

As I've said before - the only questions are:

1) How fast does this happen?
2) How robustly does it happen?

And all the while, the silly "doom and gloom" crowd simply refused to acknowledge what is happening all around them (how's that stock market doin' fella's? )

Ken
I agree with you wholeheartedly, Ken. I also beleive that the recession is over. What many people on this board fail to understand is that even though a recession can technically be over, it can feel like a recession for a while longer, as it takes time for the recovery to occur. I likewise agree that we still see much improved labor markets and job creation next year.

It's shocking how many people on this form are still convinced that economic disaster is waiting right around the corner when there is so much evidence indicating otherwise. I suspect that many of them likely have hidden political motivations behind their doom and gloom theories. I seriously think that some of these people would rather see the economy crash than see Obama have a successful term.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:41 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,279,569 times
The news is so "good" that gold is up to $1,012 and silver is up $0.40 to almost $17.50. The latter is up something like 75% from it's recent all time lows. If consumer prices are in check, why are metals and commodities going ballistic while the dollar is falling against foreign currencies? I think the poor and lower middle class are doomed in the next 12-18 months.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:43 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,593,491 times
Isn't this the guy who lost 9 billion dollars ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies