Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2009, 08:31 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Of course he is a conservative. Liberals don't beat on women and call people "ni**ers".
You really lost it on this one, did you say he was a union guy? HE IS A LIBERAL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 08:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Of course he is a conservative. Liberals don't beat on women and call people "ni**ers".
Or he is simply an ignorant redneck.
The woman is an officer in the army serving this country. No true conservative would attack someone who wears the uniform of this country.
I have a great punishment for those convicted of race related crimes.
Let those who are of the race wronged decide on the punishment and be allowed to carry it out.

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightfromatown View Post
Calling someone the n-word... not a crime
Beating someone up... crime
Calling someone the n-word while beating them up... not a crime + crime = Hate crime???
It is ALL a CRIME

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Racism come in all political flavors and yes, there are liberal racists as well as conservative ones.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
You really lost it on this one, did you say he was a union guy? HE IS A LIBERAL!
The person who did the beating was NOT a union guy. We were discussing this case which is totally different:
UPS Driver Delivers, Stopping Attacker - WSB News on wsbradio.com (http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/09/ups-driver-delivers-stopping-a.html - broken link)

The UPS driver SAVED a woman who was being attacked. But because he is union the conservatives don't want to give him much ados for it.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:38 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
[quote=Who?Me?!;10791462]All "ladies" are special????ya, whatever...

QUOTE]

What? Is that a foreign concept to you ? Some of us still believe that, boys dont hit girls, you open a door for a lady, get up and offer your seat to woman, you dont curse or use foul language. Women are special, they are to be treated like a lady. Even when they dont necessarally act like one.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I think the BRAC (Base Realignment And Closing) Committee should consider incidents like this.
I agree! They should. They already closed all the bases around Atlanta. Dobbins is a reserve base now, McPherson will close soon and Ft Gillem is closed.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
How about just enforcing the laws we already have about beaten any woman?
That is not really a crime down here in the good old south. Especially if it is a black woman and a white man.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:42 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Of course the Teamsters are liberal. That is why they intervene when they see a woman being attacked. That is what I was talking about. Conservatives attack women, liberals stand up for women!
Well, Kev,you might be onto something..... I, and another poster, know for a FACT that righties are so cowardly that they leave anonymous insulting reps ....and only cowards beat women so..........

Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
That is not really a crime down here in the good old south. Especially if it is a black woman and a white man.
Now Kev to be fair I have been stationed down south and do know quite a few people. I don't know any that feels that it is okay to beat a woman regardless of race.
So you know my sister lives in GA. She gets paid more down there than any hospital up here pays for the same position.
Working the ER she sees her fair share of battered women. The police are called every time and they act upon it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies