Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 12:13 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I can tell you if someone, anyone spit on me I would lose it! Far too many people have aids so I have no sympathy for someone that spits on someone. If this is true, both the spitter and the man that hit her should be charged.

The man that slapped the child has NO defense.
There's no evidence that the woman spit on that guy. People who witnessed what happened even said so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 12:17 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,972,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I can tell you if someone, anyone spit on me I would lose it! Far too many people have aids so I have no sympathy for someone that spits on someone. If this is true, both the spitter and the man that hit her should be charged.
No disrespect intended, but what do people with AIDS have to do with getting spat on? I dont think thats how people catch AIDS...

Old 09-17-2009, 12:18 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Of course he is a conservative. Liberals don't beat on women and call people "ni**ers".

LOL! Would you say most blacks are liberals? I do believe the word "ni**ers is used by them all the time in an affectionate friendly way and when angry.

You have no idea of anything about this man or the woman for that matter. You are just h*ll bent like most left wingers to play the race card. The polise and the courts will find the truth to the best of their ability.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:20 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
There's no evidence that the woman spit on that guy. People who witnessed what happened even said so.

The guy could quite possibly be trying to come up with any excuse to save his butt.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:49 AM

184 posts, read 511,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightfromatown
There are millions of black conservatives, or are they all just puppets used by the real conservatives to hide their true agenda?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Where?
40 million - # of black people in the US (actually higher, this is people who are considered to be only black, no other race)

85-95% of Blacks vote Democratic (95% in 2008, but will use 85% to play it safe) Democratic Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

35% of black democrats describe them self as conservative
Winds of Political Change Haven’t Shifted Public’s Ideology Balance - Pew Research Center

40,000,000 x .85 = 34,000,000 Blacks voting Democratic

34,000,000 x .35 = 11,900,000 Black Conservative Dems

That's almost 12 million blacks who consider them self conservative and that is only democrats. If you add in black republicans and independents it will be even higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_m View Post
Basically a hate crime is one where the only required motive is hate of people that are different (skin color, sexual orientation, etc...). That makes them unpredictable and random, since no provocation is necessary (as opposed to say someone flashing lots of money, which would make them a target of thieves wanting money).
Hating someone makes them unpredictable? That's BS. I hate dumb people, I hate rude people, I hate bums, I hate people who smell bad, I hate lots of people! That doesn't mean I'm going to go around committing crimes or doing unpredictable things. I know there are consequences, that makes my behavior predictable. People need to be punished for their actions, not their thoughts.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:08 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Those laws that your referencing is called the constitution and the LEFT as well as the Rights who understand that piece of paper use it in the manner that it was written. Those who choose to instill their own selfish values use it for used toilet paper. Try again.
Amendment XIV

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:16 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,611,332 times
Disgusting incident. I'm confident he'll find his inner "tolerance" in jail if he has a black bunkmate.

I see the out of control race baiting has already begun. Sad.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:24 AM

296 posts, read 273,377 times
Quote:
Everybody needs to call your elected reps and DEMAND Federal Hate Crime charges against this racist conservative! The fact is (and I DO live in Georgia- this man will not spend a DAY in jail unless Federal charges are bought. In fact most of the locals down there probably approve of what he did which is why they did not interfere as she was stomped, kicked, called "dirty n***r" in front of her kid. Call the FBI too and DEMAND civil rights charges!!!

Police: Man Beat Woman At Cracker Barrel - News Story - WSB Atlanta
I'm sure this has been mentioned a thousand times already, but I don't feel like reading the entire thread since it was worthless from the very beginning. Where did it say this guy was a conservative? Stating something like that (a complete assumption and a really REALLY bad one at that) is just counterproductive. It would take a true self hater to come up with something like that.
The person that did this is obviously racist trash and I fully support slamming the law on them as hard as possible and it ends there. I'm not going to assume they are a redneck, conservative, white supremacist, or even a Burger King employee. Who cares? They are racist trash and there is no room for them. Believe it or not, not all racists are conservatives/republicans. Only a complete fool would make such a ridiculous assumption like that.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
That is not really a crime down here in the good old south. Especially if it is a black woman and a white man.
Oh please.....it's a crime any where.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:04 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
[quote=Who?Me?!;10791791]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
No, it's a sick, sexist, 19th century concept.

People shouldn't hit PEOPLE!

Doors should be held open for those who NEED the door held open for them.

Women don't need your seat....but if you were a 90 year old guy on a bus I would give YOU my seat.

Women curse and use foul language...there is a time and place for everything....NO one should use bad language as a matter of course or make it a habit.

When you say women are special that's very sexist...all women are not alike ...they're NOT cattle.

Everyone has their own definition of "lady"....men do NOT get to decide the "correct" definition anymore.

Not all women(actually not many at all) live to be judged a "lady" by men...it's really NOT their life goal

Real women don't give a damn what you think of them.
ouch.......... I would still hold the door open for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies