Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Crime after crime by blacks you will never see their race mantioned but you sure as h*ll see it mention A LOT if it is white on black. This srory will get a blurb on the liberal stattions where it will be addressed fully on FOX, as it should be, regardless of the race but because it was an incident on a school bus.
dcsldcd, that is an outright lie & you know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
That's just another of KevK's baseless assumptions. He only sees the world in shades of liberals = good and conservatives = bad. He really needs to get out more.
From the post he made about the Walmart incident I thought Kev K was a conservative. <shrug> I know he supports law and order and believes children should learn respect and things like that. I'll have to pay more attention to his posts.

There's not a lot of news worthy of headlines in the metro area at present. Burglaries, bank robberies, craziness/drug related incidents and domestic violence but this is standard fare.

A person who hijacked a school bus a few weeks ago was arraigned Monday--provided a false name because of earlier offenses. He wasn't wearing pants at the time and drugs are believed to be involved. There is really not much news.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:14 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Racists are always sexist.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:20 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
From the post he made about the Walmart incident I thought Kev K was a conservative. <shrug> I know he supports law and order and believes children should learn respect and things like that. I'll have to pay more attention to his posts.

There's not a lot of news worthy of headlines in the metro area at present. Burglaries, bank robberies, craziness/drug related incidents and domestic violence but this is standard fare.

A person who hijacked a school bus a few weeks ago was arraigned Monday--provided a false name because of earlier offenses. He wasn't wearing pants at the time and drugs are believed to be involved. There is really not much news.
Kevk has been very vocal on CD regarding his hatred of anything conservative or republicans, even though he does appear to support law and order.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:21 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
How stupid can a thread be? the first post makes it sound like the guy was not even charged but if you read the related link, you find that he was charged with 3 felonies and the witnesses on the scene gave AMPLE witness statements to get this guy tossed in jail quick.

AND the police refered it to the FBI for hate crime investagation.

Talk about dishonesty. the OP is just being silly.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:25 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Petty squabbling aside for a moment, what I really don't understand is that this took place in a restaurant where according to police MANY eye-witnesses came forward after the attack to assist with the investigations. Now wait a minute, how come no-one stepped forward to help this woman while she was being assaulted? What the hell is wrong with people these days.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Petty squabbling aside for a moment, what I really don't understand is that this took place in a restaurant where according to police MANY eye-witnesses came forward after the attack to assist with the investigations. Now wait a minute, how come no-one stepped forward to help this woman while she was being assaulted? What the hell is wrong with people these days.
dude was really big and mean looking?

I dunno. One would like to think they would step in in a situation like that but it rarely happens.

Nobody stopped Kanye West when he verbally assaulted that little country music girl.

Not the same thing I know. Kanye didnt hit anyone. but as a general rule, stepping in isnt something move folk do.

and it is very very wrong... I agree with you.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM

9,890 posts, read 10,821,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Exactly my question! I had assault charges (fortunately dropped) filed on me by a 17 year old boy whom I pulled out of his car by his throat because he was slapping his pretty little girlfriend around. I dont know how people can sit idle when anyone is getting beat undeservedly.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:32 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,663,530 times
exactly!

black on white crime or white on black crime does not automatically equal hate crime.

how is that hard to beleive?

with every crime motive is taken into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
If those teens spewed racial slurs while beating that student NO doubt they should be charged with a racial crime. Considering their were other white students on the bus that should not be hard to establish. Bottom line, the statements so far was it was over a seat. Either way, they should be charged, but where are the racial aspects? Where are the statements from the other students that would have reported race. Why didn't the victim state that they attacked him because he was white? Just because YOU say it, doesn't make it true.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudandwhite View Post
I'm open to the ideal . if done in a fair and equal way that would work for both sides. just a thought. In 50 yrs since the end of segregation we're still going at eachother.
well wouldn't that make most professional sports really boring? Well for your side at least
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies