Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 10:53 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times

Advertisements

Everybody needs to call your elected reps and DEMAND Federal Hate Crime charges against this racist conservative! The fact is (and I DO live in Georgia- this man will not spend a DAY in jail unless Federal charges are bought. In fact most of the locals down there probably approve of what he did which is why they did not interfere as she was stomped, kicked, called "dirty n***r" in front of her kid. Call the FBI too and DEMAND civil rights charges!!!

Police: Man Beat Woman At Cracker Barrel - News Story - WSB Atlanta
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Everybody needs to call your elected reps and DEMAND Federal Hate Crime charges against this racist conservative! The fact is (and I DO live in Georgia- this man will not spend a DAY in jail unless Federal charges are bought. In fact most of the locals down there probably approve of what he did which is why they did not interfere as she was stomped, kicked, called "dirty n***r" in front of her kid. Call the FBI too and DEMAND civil rights charges!!!

Police: Man Beat Woman At Cracker Barrel - News Story - WSB Atlanta

Wait for it, the shouts of media bias is coming...

Old 09-16-2009, 10:56 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Hey are you going to be calling demanding hate crimes be charged against the black that just beat the white kid on the bus? We know all the other black kids on that bus was cheering. I guess they approved.

I doubt it. Most every crime has hate behind it.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
The pressure is on and the FBI is entering the investigation. We need to let the powers that be know that there will be HELL to pay if justice is not done!

FBI Enters Army Attack Probe - WSB News on wsbradio.com (http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/09/fbi-enters-army-attack-probe.html - broken link)

Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Hey are you going to be calling demanding hate crimes be charged against the black that just beat the white kid on the bus? We know all the other black kids on that bus was cheering. I guess they approved.

I certainly will if what you describe happened. Please provide a link or more details.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wait for it, the shouts of media bias is coming...

The media bias will be the black attacking the white kid will get little to no coverage and the white that attacked the black will have non-stop coverage.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:

If those teens spewed racial slurs while beating that student NO doubt they should be charged with a racial crime. Considering their were other white students on the bus that should not be hard to establish. Bottom line, the statements so far was it was over a seat. Either way, they should be charged, but where are the racial aspects? Where are the statements from the other students that would have reported race. Why didn't the victim state that they attacked him because he was white? Just because YOU say it, doesn't make it true.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
The media bias will be the black attacking the white kid will get little to no coverage and the white that attacked the black will have non-stop coverage.

Again as I stated before in case your reading is off. IF THOSE BOYS USED RACIAL SLURS WHILE BEATING THE VICTIM, THEN DEFINATELY THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME. It is a clear cut case with the man that beat this woman, he snapped and while beating her he used RACIAL SLURS.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:01 AM

487 posts, read 636,172 times
Quote:

"Hate crime" legislation is stupid and Orwellian, a crime is a crime. It shouldn't matter what was going through the person's head while committing the crime.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:02 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
I saw this yesterday, sometime in the AJC. Wondered what on earth.

The accused alleges the woman spat upon him and the officials haven't completed a review of the security tapes. Onlookers didn't see the spit.

A stupid person with personal problems. That is what I think.

The man arrested for slapping a child in a Stone Mt Walmart was said to have interacted well with others--including children --had lost his job and I assume just snapped in the Walmart. Much can be made of such incidents but I would think economic factors play as much of a role as anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies