Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Liberal call any Republican black any number of names like Uncle Tom. It is racism yet most blacks still refuse to see the racist are really the Democrats.
Cant be just Blacks surely? Hows about the Asians? the Hispanics?. We the minorities are very good at sniffing who the real racists are, 9/10 it almosts trails back at the gop camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Do you have proof of this or are you just saying it to pretend you have a point?

You can find proof all over CD if you looked.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
You can find proof all over CD if you looked.
Oh okay I thought you meant in the real world. I didn't know you meant this little online forum where people say things like "I don't understand why we can't all be separate but equal"

Old 09-17-2009, 02:35 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
So True Katiana.

I guess they think the majority of American's are dumb.

Only the ones that pluralize with an apostrophe.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:08 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Only the ones that pluralize with an apostrophe.
I can't help it!!

Old 09-17-2009, 04:54 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,468,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
I had a discussion with one of my colleagues at work about this issue. We talked about the Racial allegation Ex. Pres Carter brought out to light.

I think Ex. Pres should of said that there are many Racist in the Republican party, not all. We both agreed the Republican were far more hatefull to The Clinton's than Obama so far.

Doing so would have made him just as wrong and out of touch. Other than maybe the KKK, I don't think anyone can truthfully imply that any group is made of of "many" racists.

The Boy that Cried Wolf theory is now what the Repubs are trying to do. Erase the images I witness myself on TV.

1. A guy with a toy pet monkey at a Town Hall meeting.

2. Signs about Obama that read O needs to go back to Africa.

3. Bummer sticker the read N****r please.

4. False allegation's of Racism. Yes they (Repubs) started it.

I can find more if you want me too!
Assuming that those were indeed signs you saw, they would be bigoted, maybe even borderline racist I agree. But nevertheless, seeing a few signs being displayed by who really knows, does not even begin to paint the group of that magnitude. To imply that it does would be dishonest.

Are there racists in the Republican party? I don't doubt it for a minute. But I would expect to find them in all parties and groups, just it seems far less than what the leftist would like everyone to believe.

And while you're looking for more examples of racism, please don't filter out examples from all groups since they would be equally easy to find.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:12 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
I'm sick of all these posts trying to make it seem like all blacks think the same.

Especially posting something Star Parker wrote!

Old 09-17-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Assuming that those were indeed signs you saw, they would be bigoted, maybe even borderline racist I agree. But nevertheless, seeing a few signs being displayed by who really knows, does not even begin to paint the group of that magnitude. To imply that it does would be dishonest.

Are there racists in the Republican party? I don't doubt it for a minute. But I would expect to find them in all parties and groups, just it seems far less than what the leftist would like everyone to believe.

And while you're looking for more examples of racism, please don't filter out examples from all groups since they would be equally easy to find.

If you want to. Check out some of the things I said about people calling all Republicans racist.

I do not believe all Repubs are racist, not at all.

In our country dirty political tactics always occured for years.

I hate people like Limbaugh spreading hate and then saids " They keep accusing us of Racism!"

Who is us?

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com

Old 09-17-2009, 05:40 PM

YouTube - "Good American" Holds Racist Obama / Monkey Doll At Palin Rally

http://pajoyner.blogspot.com/2008/10...n-florida.html

Dems are lieing!!

Old 09-17-2009, 06:00 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times
Exclamation Hmm...

Quote:
Liberal call any Republican black any number of names like Uncle Tom. It is racism yet most blacks still refuse to see the racist are really the Democrats.
Quote:
I cannot stomach listening to this narcissist. One day he is talking like a professional white man, the next day he is talking all black and the next he is talking like his Reverand Wright.

Interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies