Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:20 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,375,751 times

Advertisements

I want you to. I really do. This lame, desperate and really foolish campaign is going to just create an even bigger backlash by the people out there in America being falsely accused. Obama's administration dismissed such criticism because he is smart enough to know it will only backfire, but PLEASE don't listen to him!
Keep repeating what sanctimonious asses like Jimmy Carter and dingbats like Maureen Dowd of the NY Times keep saying and watch the opposition grow stronger. Keep insulting decent Americans who go to town hall meetings and hold peaceful marches on the capitol mall by the hundreds of thousands exercising their 1st amendment right. This will motivate these decent people to go out and work even harder to defeat Obama's agenda. Nothing like condescending, false accusations to really tick someone off and motivate them.
When George W. Bush was president, dissent was patriotic. When Barack Obama is president, dissent is racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 05:27 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
zzzzzz

Old 09-17-2009, 05:36 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,597,739 times
Quote:
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
zzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz double up!

Old 09-17-2009, 05:40 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,424,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
I want you to. I really do. This lame, desperate and really foolish campaign is going to just create an even bigger backlash by the people out there in America being falsely accused. Obama's administration dismissed such criticism because he is smart enough to know it will only backfire, but PLEASE don't listen to him!
Keep repeating what sanctimonious asses like Jimmy Carter and dingbats like Maureen Dowd of the NY Times keep saying and watch the opposition grow stronger. Keep insulting decent Americans who go to town hall meetings and hold peaceful marches on the capitol mall by the hundreds of thousands exercising their 1st amendment right. This will motivate these decent people to go out and work even harder to defeat Obama's agenda. Nothing like condescending, false accusations to really tick someone off and motivate them.
When George W. Bush was president, dissent was patriotic. When Barack Obama is president, dissent is racist.
Agreed. However you will be drowned out by the left. When I first mentioned that I hadn't voted for him both secretaries that work in my dept almost in unison called me a racist. I tried to explain to them that I'd much rather have voted for Colin Powell or Alan Keyes (who neither of them knew of) they were hearing none of it. I said I have no problem voting for a black man he's just not the right one. They were having none of it. So as far as being close minded I feel it's some of the so-called enlightened that are the most guilty.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:43 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,829 times
Don't worry, they will. It is one of their favorite tactics. Also, they know it will "tighten" up the ranks of the "victim" classes that they have so brilliantly constructed.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
All very true. It's fun to watch liberals digging their own grave!

Old 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,597,739 times
lol....

It's always fun to hear the uproar from folks who say - "they're not talking about me, I'm outraged".

Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Greeting's,

Yes Indeed..... The "Racist" designation..... so eagerly and maliciously affixed by folks those folks
so deeply entrenched in the Liberal Camp..... upon anyone whom would dare disagree or oppose
the most delusional and destructive form of politics facing this nation today........ is quite Possibly"....Yes... most "Probably".....and at long last most "Hopefully"....... coming to a long.....long overdue end.

The much anticipated demise of the "Race Card" & "Race Game"......... and it's insidious rampant usage today..... is most welcome and a true blessing upon the Loyal Americans of this
beloved nation.....

Obviously.... the proponents of playing the "Race Card" at each and every opportunity......
"Have At Long Last OVERPLAYED Their Hand"..... The "Game"..... in all likelyhood is at
an "End" .....

May we bring the people of this great nation together and focus on what all of us must do to resolve the unparalled problems that may yet destroy us............ Thank You L.F.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:20 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Quote:

OK... Does the truth hurt that much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies