Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:20 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,228,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Nancy well remembers what happened in San Francisco when the rhetoric of hate reached such a fevered pitch. The mayor and Harvey Milk were assassinated. Not only Nancy but a whole lot of us are afraid that these irresponsible people who are continuing to rachet up the hate spilling out across this country are going to end up with a lot of blood on their hands before this is over.

Pity that some are so callous to mock a person who was genuinely affected by tragedies and who is open with her feelings.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:20 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,731,967 times
the right has been on suicide watch since obama won the election in 2008.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:21 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXIronHorse View Post
I'll take spending money on a strong military over selling America out to union thugs.
While I'll take improving life in America over selling out America to defense contractor lobbysists selling unnecessary projects that do nothing to aid the defense of America and everything to benefit the contractors' bottom lines.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:22 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
UNLESS............ She is for it ......

New Video Nails Nancy Pelsoi on Hypocrisy; Shows Her in 2006 Saying "I'm a Fan of Disruptors" -

Freedom's Lighthouse: New Video Nails Nancy Pelsoi on Hypocrisy; Shows Her in 2006 Saying "I'm a Fan of Disruptors" - Video 8/14/09
excellent point.

3 short years ago, nan was a fan.

today, she gets all weepy at the very thought of protest

Old 09-18-2009, 09:22 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,809,097 times
I find this quite disturbing, you could see it in her eyes just how much she cares and people are ripping her for that? Personally I don't think we see it ENOUGH from politicians that they give a d*mn. People are marching to THE WHITE HOUSE WITH GUNS, sign saying 'we're unarmed this time' OUR FELLOW AMERICANS ARE THREATENING OTHER FELLOW AMERICANS, INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT WITH VIOLENCE. The only meltdown I see is in people's decency.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:23 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,443,214 times
LML the current President is helping to further this racist divide in this country along with Van Jones, Wright, and czars the "one" has chosen.
Because. No crises goes unused.............. Divide and conquer.......... Only they did not bet on the resistance happening and the using of their own tactics against them or even their own words.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:24 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
But this is ok from the left loons now in control!

Clinton Pledges $40 Million for Afghanistan Elections.

2009 March « Budget Insight (http://budgetinsight.wordpress.com/2009/03/ - broken link)

Left loons? Those 'left loons' were left a cesspool by the NeoConfused that needs cleaning up. If you're gonna whine about clean-up costs, whine about the people who made the mess.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,731,967 times
if all of these critics were present during the last 8 years, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in now.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:25 AM

7,787 posts, read 8,026,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Nancy well remembers what happened in San Francisco when the rhetoric of hate reached such a fevered pitch. The mayor and Harvey Milk were assassinated. Not only Nancy but a whole lot of us are afraid that these irresponsible people who are continuing to rachet up the hate spilling out across this country are going to end up with a lot of blood on their hands before this is over.
the meltdown is spreading too

Old 09-18-2009, 09:26 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,733,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Nancy Pelosi (a poster image of a screwball) now is getting frantic over political rhetoric. She fears violent revolution.

Boy, talk about being overly sensitive about criticism.

Or, is she just taking the opportunity of using examples of some fringe nuts (from the right) to trample over our rights?

And then the other day, whacko Maureen Dowd felt that she would not get enough mileage out of Joe Wilson's two words "You Lie!", so she added her own words to what he actually said, to make it look like a completely racist attack.

I guess she can't handle the truth. Or, the truth just doesn't fit her views of the world - So, she re-writes history.

Not many of you liberal leaning teens that haunt this forum have any knowledge of recent history - So, you would not know that there has always been some fanatical noise and actions made against Presidents (especially the vicious attacks against Nixon, the Bushes and others).

But, the USA was not about to stamp out peoples rights - nor were whole political ideologies condemned.

I give the White House some credit for toning down the accusations coming from the left. For instance when the White House stood against Jimmy Carter and his divisive nuttiness.

Nancy Pelosi is probably the worse type of person that any political group could have as a poster child. She has "whacky" written all over her face (needless to say her words and actions).

And, phonies like Maureen Dowd will write away all credibility of liberalism.

Though, of course, on the other side is that phony closet queen Rush Limbaugh (who, like J Edgar Hoover, is too frightened to admit what he really is).

The day is coming very soon that people (middle of the road, level headed people, who are the real heart of this country) will grow tired of these clowns, and flush out both the media and Washington.

I think that we've had just about too much of this nonsense from both sides.

And, that is why people like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Wilson and the talking heads on the media are getting so frantic in their rhetoric. They realize that their stupidity is now so obvious. They are shouting out of desperation.
They think they can be "the fear factor", but "fear is not a factor for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies