Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 01:18 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Well said, LML.
Yes. Way to utilize that race card.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:24 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,734,977 times
actually, iirc, i saw a black male with a semi automatic rifle strapped to his back on CNN. i clearly remember seeing that.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:27 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
actually, iirc, i saw a black male with a semi automatic rifle strapped to his back on CNN. i clearly remember seeing that.
And what does that mean to you?

Old 09-18-2009, 01:49 PM

1,619 posts, read 3,873,572 times
On the Pelosi issue, this is what happens when you take an unstable, unrealistic soccer mom out of Pacific Heights to be Speaker of the House. Simple as that.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeytonC View Post
On the Pelosi issue, this is what happens when you take an unstable, unrealistic soccer mom out of Pacific Heights to be Speaker of the House. Simple as that.
What makes you label her as an "unstable, unrealistic soccer mom"? Where do you get the "unstable" part? Does she have a medical history of mental problems?

Old 09-18-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
What makes you label her as an "unstable, unrealistic soccer mom"? Where do you get the "unstable" part? Does she have a medical history of mental problems?

LOL you must need an article somewhere to prove that she is unstable. Seriously? Do you have any sense of reality? Did you see her start to break down on TV? Or, maybe that was fake? The way she handles herself in general sometimes shows she is unstable. Give me a break, dude. Otherwise, show me some "history" or "proof" why my comment is untrue.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:03 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
Yes that was the one that started all the stir about it on the liberal msm's. Only they did not show it was a black man until later and not all stations did even then. Just kept whining about guns brought by the public as they cut the man out of the shot because it did not fit the racist slant.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeytonC View Post
LOL you must need an article somewhere to prove that she is unstable. Seriously? Do you have any sense of reality? Did you see her start to break down on TV? Or, maybe that was fake? The way she handles herself in general sometimes shows she is unstable. Give me a break, dude. Otherwise, show me some "history" or "proof" why my comment is untrue.
No, no, no. That's not the way it works. You make an allegation or a claim, and YOU have to back it up, otherwise it's just your opinion, your belief, or your imagination.

I did indeed see Nancy Pelosi start to break down on TV. I'm just not of the belief that if a woman, or a man for that matter, starts to show emotion over a very emotional and tragic event, that that somehow means that person is mentally/emotionally unstable.

So how about YOU just give me some examples of behavior by Ms. Pelosi which convinces YOU that she is mentally unstable, and let me know why that behavior is so convincing to you.

I'm not a dude.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
No, no, no. That's not the way it works. You make an allegation or a claim, and YOU have to back it up, otherwise it's just your opinion, your belief, or your imagination.
Okay, it's my opinion, which I forgot you lib's discredit unless it is your own. I back it up with common sense, BTW, something that comes in handy for daily life.

Quote:
I did indeed see Nancy Pelosi start to break down on TV. I'm just not of the belief that if a woman, or a man for that matter, starts to show emotion over a very emotional and tragic event, that that somehow means that person is mentally/emotionally unstable.
If a person in her position can not handle the stresses of the office, too bad. She comes out with some over-dramatic observation & begins to cry about it...yeah...I think she is unstable. We are all human, but we don't all try to manipulate simples like you into believing that there are riots at hand.

Quote:
So how about YOU just give me some examples of behavior by Ms. Pelosi which convinces YOU that she is mentally unstable, and let me know why that behavior is so convincing to you.
It may be difficult to find, but Youtube "Nancy Pelosi" & you may find something. Otherwise, I have no reason to "prove in a court of law" anything to you. This is an open forum, where ideas and opinions (I know, nasty word) are shared. I'm not getting too caught up in it.

Quote:
I'm not a dude.
Awe, my bad.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:16 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,279,886 times
Pelosi is using the self fulfilling prophecy

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

I think she and the rest of the .gov want a small, violent armed uprising they can stamp out quickly and use as an excuse to take away the 1st, 2nd and 4th, intern people without trial as the degradation of our liberties increases exponentially.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies