Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 05:58 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you have any proof that those like me will get to vote next year? I will believe it when I am handed my ballot at the polls.
Paranoia, the destroyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 06:35 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Paranoia, the destroyer
Roy has been saying this for some time now. There is no proof to backup his paranoid thinking, but he is obviously getting such ideas from someplace, just as it is obvious others are getting their "information" from like sources. Parionia has become a major issue with righthanders these days, I blame the many rightwing "sources" that have been and continue to spew halftruths and outright lies for some time now. They make wild claims and make accusations to scare the sheep and keep them living in fear when there is nothing to fear. Their political agenda is obvious to anyone paying attention and the last elections have proven that the majority of American Voters are no longer buying the political and personal attacks without question. Hopefully some of them will come to realize that our President is not the antiChrist nor is he a Nazi, Commie or any of the other things they have been fed to believe is turth, all it takes is for them to dare question the propaganda they have been hearing, let's hope sanity prevails. Unfortunately, for some, it seems as if they would rather live in fear and paranoia that dare question what they have come to accept as truth.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies