Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:29 AM

795 posts, read 2,295,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I have no clue why anyone would even consider such a vote. I have been diligently watching CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and the E Channel, am I missing some important news about ACORN that would bring about such a vote?
Well try this on for size....
Big Government
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 01:16 AM

1,747 posts, read 1,950,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Just more rage and nuttiness from some who are probably foaming at the mouth every time they hear the word ACORN. I'm glad those 75 voted no.

I know the anti-ACORN/anti-Obama crowd would love nothing more than to eviscerate everything that doesn't comport with their views of the world, but as usual, they fail to realize that the actions of a few do not represent the entire organization.
Well.....what these "few" DO represent....REFLECTS DIRECTLY on THIS administration and what you state could easily be directed towards YOUR belief of everything ANY conservative organization might consist of.
Let's face it.......IF the shoe were on the other foot and ACORN was a conservative organization and THEY got caught on tape pulling the kind of garbage that these FEW ACORN workers did.......WELL, HOW VOCAL and PO'd would the LEFT be?
SCREAMING "Bloody Murder" and ALL OVER the media. Yeah.......the "mainstream" media would have had a real field day with it by now and it would be a HUGE scandal and conspiracy for sure.
NON-stop "news" for CNN's pathetic ratings.
Right?
BTW.....I'm GLAD I KNOW who these 75 kooks are!
MANY of them will be OUT because of their votes......but not soon enough.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:25 AM

613 posts, read 1,053,070 times
2010 and 2012 I got to words for u Libs "YOUR FIRED"

Old 09-22-2009, 03:50 AM

37,769 posts, read 40,907,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Wonder how the former Acorn attorney Obama would have voted on this?

Any guesses?
Well, if it gets to his desk to sign it, we'll know.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:50 AM

36 posts, read 20,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
there is a w in "to" when you use it as a number

Old 09-22-2009, 04:05 AM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Good Lou Dobbs segment. Michael McCray of Acorn seems like a standup person.

YouTube - cnn - lou dobbs - acorn officials demand open and independent investigation

Old 09-22-2009, 05:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,825,162 times
It's abhorrent that there would be corruption and other despicable things in an organization such as Acorn. Unlike Phiser, Humana, State Government, Federal Government, local Government and all the other "squeaky clean" organizations and groups in our country.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:53 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,346,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
With the sariousniss of the issyews I don't know why the heck ewe are concerned about spelling? Is it because you have no defense against the criminal America-sell out Demincrats?

hussein obama has STATED he has worked with ACORN for years, then represented them in court and was their trainer. If you expand your horizons beyond liberal lying media and all the hussein obama blind sheep filled with propaganda, you may find out what hussein obama is really all about if you can get through all his lies.
As soon as I think you can get no dumber you prove me wrong. I'm always concerned with spelling; education was a big deal in my upbringing so I don't see why you can't still talk about the issues and spell correctly.

As for your second comment: why do I need to defend them? Oh you must be one of those people who think just because I'm a Democrat I am incapable of independent thought and believe everything that "my side" does is correct and justified.

That Hussein Obama bit has gotten so old by now. Basically all it shows is that your issues aren't with his policies or his actions as POTUS. With the sariousniss of the issyews I don't know why the heck ewe are concerned about his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
God this forum reminds me why I didn't last long as a teacher. "YOU'RE FIRED"

Last edited by nat_at772; 09-22-2009 at 07:10 AM..

Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 PM

613 posts, read 1,053,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
As soon as I think you can get no dumber you prove me wrong. I'm always concerned with spelling; education was a big deal in my upbringing so I don't see why you can't still talk about the issues and spell correctly.

As for your second comment: why do I need to defend them? Oh you must be one of those people who think just because I'm a Democrat I am incapable of independent thought and believe everything that "my side" does is correct and justified.

That Hussein Obama bit has gotten so old by now. Basically all it shows is that your issues aren't with his policies or his actions as POTUS. With the sariousniss of the issyews I don't know why the heck ewe are concerned about his name.

God this forum reminds me why I didn't last long as a teacher. "YOU'RE FIRED"
I was actually doin that as a joke in response to another poster commenting on spelling. Read the posts and have a sense of humor. Fail

Old 09-22-2009, 10:05 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,277,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Just more rage and nuttiness from some who are probably foaming at the mouth every time they hear the word ACORN. I'm glad those 75 voted no.

I know the anti-ACORN/anti-Obama crowd would love nothing more than to eviscerate everything that doesn't comport with their views of the world, but as usual, they fail to realize that the actions of a few do not represent the entire organization.

A few? the entire group is a bunch of criminals, top to bottom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies