Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 01:32 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Just when you thought it couldn't get any wackier...

Beck: McCain Would've Been Worse - CBS News Video
Quite ironic, considering how bad somebody like Beck is for the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 01:57 AM

613 posts, read 1,054,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klook View Post
I didn't even know who Glen Beck was when he was on CNN< I dont watch any TV, I know about Fox News though and know what traitors they are to America, and I have seen it enough and see videos enough of it on youtube to see what traitors to America they are
Ya what videos would these be. jealousy is the greast form of envy. Keep drinking that Koolaid PINHEAD

Old 09-22-2009, 02:05 AM

613 posts, read 1,054,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klook View Post
Republicans are all racist so might as well tell it like it is
I now see why its hard to have a good debate on CD with PINHEADS like this. Typical Lib

Old 09-22-2009, 03:02 AM

36 posts, read 20,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
Ya what videos would these be. jealousy is the greast form of envy. Keep drinking that Koolaid PINHEAD

jealousy, of republican traitors? I hate Republicans with every fiber of my being, I am not jealous of them

Old 09-22-2009, 03:03 AM

36 posts, read 20,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
I now see why its hard to have a good debate on CD with PINHEADS like this. Typical Lib

it is impossible to have a debate with a Republican, I learned this during the 8 years of the Bush administration

Old 09-22-2009, 04:51 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Couldn't it also be said that there are stories out there that Fox never talked about because it goes against their ideological views or made one of theirs look bad?
I don't think Fox misses much; but, can you give an example of something they didn't report because it "made one of theirs look bad?"

I can't think of any such stories, and since I'm a sort of "news junkie" I don't miss too much.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:25 AM

4,559 posts, read 4,100,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
You people are priceless. If Beck slams Obama he gets dogged. If Beck slams the other side (you know, the one you claim is in bed with Fox) then he still gets dogged. At least Beck calls out cr*p on both sides of the house instead of defending one party to the end in some sort of ideological straightjacket.
Beck just complains and says the most outrageous controversial thing so you will watch and he will make money. All pundits do this and most don't care about anything except making money, otherwise they would not be a voice of division, they would be a voice of unification.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:29 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I always find it totally bizarre when someone insists they didn't vote for a certain past or present president & insist they don't affiliate w/a certain party, but all of their posts say otherwise.
Oh, you can tell by a person's posts who they voted for or which party they affiliate with? Amazing.

I know a lot of people that don't affiliate with a particular party that are for the most part, either somewhat conservative, or somewhat liberal. I bet you could figure out exactly which party or president they voted for, huh?

My sister, for example, says she's a Christian, and I don't doubt it. You'd probably say she voted for McCain — and you'd be wrong.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:34 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
A McCain administration would have been worse for the country primarily because we would still be sinking onto a record worldwide economic and psychological depression of unprecedented magnitude. At least the economic factors are turning around but our continued involvement in pointless wars is still a bummer.

A Palin administration is hard to imagine without referring to a Monty Python world. Such a thing would epitomize the curse of “living in interesting times.”

Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
And what does this have to do with the current idiot in the WH.

One day you left wingers cannot stand Beck and are jealous of the man and the next day you love him to death.

I guess Beck is a damn genius now in your eyes!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies