Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:17 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,521,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
and lefties still couldn't understand it---I guess we should have gone with shapes instead of colors

How about come STRAIGHT out and say what was going on. And considering you have you partisan blinders on "as usual" even those on the RIGHT didn't get the color coding either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 07:20 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,721,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Terror warnings, after eight years of relative safety. Obama is perceived as weak. Our enemies are moving against us once again.

We are no longer safe. The Obama administration is weakening our defenses, and not committed to fighting terrorism. Victory is a word he is "uncomfortable with" (his words).

Expect another attack on America. Only the next one, as promised, will be worse than 9/11. And you can thank Obama.
Not to worry!

Local Fox Affiliate Debuts Terror-Alert Van | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 09-23-2009, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
All our enemies are working over time because they know Obama wants to sit down and have a damn cup of tea with them.

All of a sudden things have ramped up and with the moron ObamAcorn screwing over the CIA we are now very weak and vulnerable thanks to him.
Did something just get bombed and I missed it in the news?

Old 09-23-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
I do sincerely hope - and pray - all you nay-sayers are correct, that the OP is wrong; however, should another attack come to fruition, I hope I'm around to remind you of the same. And trust me, I shall.
The administration of the past 8 years has made fear a way of life for you. I am sorry because that is a very unpleasant way to live your life!

Old 09-23-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Terror warnings, after eight years of relative safety. Obama is perceived as weak. Our enemies are moving against us once again.

We are no longer safe. The Obama administration is weakening our defenses, and not committed to fighting terrorism. Victory is a word he is "uncomfortable with" (his words).

Expect another attack on America. Only the next one, as promised, will be worse than 9/11. And you can thank Obama.
So far we have gone longer without a terrorist attack on our country after Obama was inaugurated than we did after Bush's inauguration!.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,192,958 times
They do not know where this is going to lead, but I remember sept 11 and the horror of that day
I think a lot of folks just do not think it can happen again, and I pray it does not.
How anyone can joke and make light of 3,000 of our citizens being blown apart is amazing to me.
Obama is doing nothing to protect this country, he is going on Letterman being the jokster-in-cheif.
I have no respect for him at all.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
They do not know where this is going to lead, but I remember sept 11 and the horror of that day
I think a lot of folks just do not think it can happen again, and I pray it does not.
How anyone can joke and make light of 3,000 of our citizens being blown apart is amazing to me.Obama is doing nothing to protect this country, he is going on Letterman being the jokster-in-cheif.
I have no respect for him at all.
Bush joked about finding WMD after how many soldiers died in Iraq?

YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD

Old 09-23-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The administration of the past 8 years has made fear a way of life for you. I am sorry because that is a very unpleasant way to live your life!

I do not live in fear
where I live has a huge crime wave going on, in the last 2 weeks the house next door to me has been broken into twice.
The last time this happened, the cops chased the guy through my back yard at 2:30 in the morning.
A woman was raped 3 houses down from me in her front yard.
I have not gone screaming out of my house I have owned for 13 years.
I do what I can to protect myself. I have an alarm, I joined my security patrol, I pay attention to who is around me, I call 911 when I am unsure.
To make jokes and take no care for my own safety is stupid, for the president to not take serious the threats is just as stupid, and the folks who run behind him saying it can't happen because Obama is in charge, is fairly frightening.
He can not even explain his own health care plan after a zillion speeches, and he is supposed to be in charge of my welfare on any level when he has shown he is a mere hack, well hang on to your denial, sorry I won't play the game.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:47 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,489,791 times
Surely, this must be in the top 10 most ridiculous comments ever posted on CDF.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
If you were halfway honest, you would know that these folks attack unprovoked. We don't really have to do anything to earn their hatred. They blame us for everything. They are the most professional "perpetual victims" on the planet.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Bush joked about finding WMD after how many soldiers died in Iraq?

YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD

I said ANYBODY that includes the president, that I did not vote for by the way
but Bush is not in the white house, Obama is,
that thought does not bring me comfort
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies