Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, Ugh, Bachmann told repugs to be "armed and dangerous", and she slobbered against the Census as an evil entity...she stirred up her storm troopers and it worked...just like the murderous REPUBLICAN B planned...
Who is it that needs a tin foil hat? If the ones who did this are backwooders, I highly doubt they even know who Michelle Bachmann is. Move on from the 'evil republicans' will ya. We can all agree, both right and left, that this was a heinous crime, and the perps need to be punished properly. Squealing like a stuck pig about 'evil right wingers' etc, is sounding exactly like a left wing version of the flippin' Stormfront crowd. The creeps who did this need to be brought to justice, the victim was a decent guy who did not deserve to die this way, and the ones who killed him are ignorant vermin, made more dangerous by said ignorance. You won't see people like this at the GOP convention, because they don't even know how to register to vote, let alone find their polling place. Putting Republicans into the same catagory as these creeps s insulting, and ignorant in it's own right. And I'm not even a Republican.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 09:14 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,843,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I guarantee that the right-wing media (ABC, CBS, Fox, Foxnews) won't talk about this for more than 2 days.
I guarantee he hanged himself.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
Somehow I missed the part about when the body was found! 11 days and they still haven't determined whether it was a homicide or a suicide? What, do they think he wrote 'fed' on his own chest?
How is it that you people forget the girl in Pennsylvania who scratched a B on her face and filed a false police report of an attack.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
How is it that you people forget the girl in Pennsylvania who scratched a B on her face and filed a false police report of an attack.
Do you think, then, that there is a correlation twixt the incident you cite, and this one? That this murder could have been staged for effect? Anything is possible in todays political climate , I guess. The rabidness of both left and right is pretty scary these days. Seems to be a lot of fishy smell around this mans death, but the smell is hard to pin down as well. We will have to wait and see what the investigation into this turns up to know for sure what really went down, providing the story does not just quietly go away. The local cops could very well know exactly who did this, if it IS a murder and not a suicide as some seem to think. If the local LE does know something, could be that they are a bit spooked to go after the perps. Rural LE tend to know who and where the bad eggs are, and what they are capable of. Some backwooders are not the type that any sane person wants to seek out, for any purpose, let alone to try and capture them and bring them in. Nothing is more dangerous than someone with nothing to lose.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:10 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Who is it that needs a tin foil hat? If the ones who did this are backwooders, I highly doubt they even know who Michelle Bachmann is. """

And YOU know this how?????

Bachmann has been quoted nationally for her extremist rabble rousing comments....

"Backwooders" ?? What a patronizing bigoted attitude....

"""Move on from the 'evil republicans' will ya. """

Sure, when they stop being evil ...

"""We can all agree, both right and left, that this was a heinous crime, and the perps need to be punished properly. Squealing like a stuck pig about 'evil right wingers' etc,"""

Speaking out is squealing like a pig only when it's not YOU doing it...

"""is sounding exactly like a left wing version of the flippin' Stormfront crowd. The creeps who did this need to be brought to justice, the victim was a decent guy who did not deserve to die this way, and the ones who killed him are ignorant vermin, made more dangerous by said ignorance. You won't see people like this at the GOP convention, ""

How do YOU know? We did see these extremists at McCain's and Palin's rallies....

""because they don't even know how to register to vote, let alone find their polling place."""

How amazing of you to know so much!!!About something you know so little about....

tting Republicans into the same catagory as these creeps s insulting, and ignorant in it's own right. And I'm not even a Republican.
""" And I'm not even a Republican""

No, there don't seem to be too many Republicans around since Nov. 8 2008........

In your great wisdom maybe you'd like to explain what Bachmann Overdrive meant by being "armed and dangerous" and telling people the census is evil....??????

Old 09-25-2009, 10:14 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Oh, my God.

Are you saying this guy wrote "FED" on himself and hanged himself in the woods in Kentucky in order to make right wingers look bad?

Old 09-25-2009, 10:17 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
I guarantee he hanged himself.
I think it's a little early to be guaranteeing anything.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:20 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Never too early to go swimming in Denial.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

""" And I'm not even a Republican""

No, there don't seem to be too many Republicans around since Nov. 8 2008........

In your great wisdom maybe you'd like to explain what Bachmann Overdrive meant by being "armed and dangerous" and telling people the census is evil....??????
By the same token, YOU KNOW this incident was incited by Bachmanns commentary.....how? How is the term 'backwooders' a bigoted statement? Good greif? You lefty loons use terms like 'ignorant redneck' "bubbas' 'hillbillys' blah blah and you call ME a bigot! You paint wild conspiracy theories, revolving around ONE pundit, cite this theory as fact, and bash on me for saying your misguided? yep, a left wing version of Stormfront indeed. As to the number of Republicans around, there are a BUNCH. Whether I am among their ranks or not is irrelevant, I merely wished to show how insulting and bigoted, (there's that word again) your rant was. If it makes you feel any better, I will use the term 'mountain people' when refering to those who live off the grid. That's what they call these people where my wife is from in WV. I have not heard this Bachmann commentary you keep citing as the motive for this mans death, but you certainly lend it much credit for adverse effects. In conclusion, all I have been saying , all along, is the facts are not in on this yet. Everything is conjecture at this point, and speaking in absolutes, as you are doing, is ill advised. When all the facts ARE in, the outcome may be quite surprising.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh, my God.

Are you saying this guy wrote "FED" on himself and hanged himself in the woods in Kentucky in order to make right wingers look bad?
No. I'm saying that he was suicidal and decided to go out with a bang. Besides family, who gives a crap if some nobody offs himself in the woods. Now he's a national story and a liberal cause.
Trying to make right wingers look bad was a distant second in the mind of a very sick person.

Last edited by TomDot; 09-25-2009 at 11:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies