Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 11:48 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,565,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Is a murdered father and substitute teacher really funny to you?

If you were referring to me, I was making fun of the "Deliverance" reference...
I wonder if you'd have the balls to laugh like that at his funeral?
Apparently his body was pretty decomposed so it's going to be closed casket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 11:48 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,403 times
Why are the murderers called right wing?

Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
I wonder if you'd have the balls to laugh like that at his funeral?
Apparently his body was pretty decomposed so it's going to be closed casket.
What in the world are you talking about? I responded to a post that I saw mentioning the story "Deliverance". Get over yourself. Did you read the book or see the movie?

I made no reference in that post to the guy who died whatsoever. I say a lot of things on this forum that people can disagree with but you are completely off your rocker on this one. Read my post that you are so mad about and read the one directly above it. No one is talking about the dead guy.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:06 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
Because , in some peoples minds, this is an incident to be capitalized on and an opportunity to jump up on a soap box with their politics. They see the chance to demonize those who do not share their views, and start their preaching without a random thought spared for the victim or his family. Yep, the kind, caring and compassionate 'liberals' ,' left wingers' etc. Never pass up a chance to bash those they disagree with. Everything has to have a political motive to some people. We don't even know who the perpetrators are, or what their true motives were for this yet. One thing IS certain , however, they need to be brought in for justice. The devil with their politics. Can't a varmint just be a varmint anymore?

Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I doubt if this was done by growers...displaying the body as such would just bring heat down upon them

This is a product of the hate filled anti government rhetoric, brought to you by the right in the form of Beck, Limbaugh and their foot soldiers, the teabaggers.
I can't believe you are really saying such a thing??? It is a sad day in our country when someone is filled with so much hate as to voice an opinion like this.

In case you didn't know, the teabaggers as you call them has nothing to do with the right wing side of things and is a mixture of both parties, but I doubt you are listening anyway. Your mind is made up!!!!

Nita

Old 09-24-2009, 12:33 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
....Why does the movie Deliverance keep popping into my mind?
Good question!!! I hadn't thought of that..

Nita

Old 09-24-2009, 12:37 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
This is squarely on the shoulders of that whack job Michelle Bachmann REPUBLICAN who told her fellow radicals to be "ARMED AND DANGEROUS" and that the Census should be boycotted....she worked up the drooling rightists and they followed her lead...this man's death is squarely on her murdering shoulders....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I can't believe you are really saying such a thing??? It is a sad day in our country when someone is filled with so much hate as to voice an opinion like this.

In case you didn't know, the teabaggers as you call them has nothing to do with the right wing side of things and is a mixture of both parties, but I doubt you are listening anyway. Your mind is made up!!!!

Nita
Google the crap Bachmann has been throwing up out of that fat mouth of hers....she is RIGHT WING...

Old 09-24-2009, 01:48 PM

683 posts, read 824,536 times
Since the Libs have this all figured out that it must have been caused by right wing fear mongering such as Beck etc.. Here is my theory: This was all staged by someone working for Pelosi to appear as though it were a right wing hate monger so that the gov. will now have a so-called legitimate reason to shut down any and all voice of opposition.... (Sarcasm intended)...

And as far as any comments about having a gun ready for the census workers; my comment was directed toward the criminal organization known as ACORN, as I knew they were a bunch of criminal thugs way before the first video came out. At the time I had posted an article about ACORN's possible involvement in the 2010 census which they have since been removed from.

From the info we have thus far, this guy was an Eagle Scout and a good citizen / patriot. This is sad all the way around..

Old 09-24-2009, 02:37 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,565,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
What in the world are you talking about? I responded to a post that I saw mentioning the story "Deliverance". Get over yourself. Did you read the book or see the movie?

I made no reference in that post to the guy who died whatsoever. I say a lot of things on this forum that people can disagree with but you are completely off your rocker on this one. Read my post that you are so mad about and read the one directly above it. No one is talking about the dead guy.
Yes, Moderator cut: NO NAME CALLING!, I saw the movie...still doesn't excuse you hee-hawing it up at a dead mans expense.

Moderator cut: rude your trying to cover it up now.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 09-24-2009 at 09:04 PM..

Old 09-24-2009, 03:10 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,669,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Because , in some peoples minds, this is an incident to be capitalized on and an opportunity to jump up on a soap box with their politics. They see the chance to demonize those who do not share their views, and start their preaching without a random thought spared for the victim or his family. Yep, the kind, caring and compassionate 'liberals' ,' left wingers' etc. Never pass up a chance to bash those they disagree with. Everything has to have a political motive to some people. We don't even know who the perpetrators are, or what their true motives were for this yet. One thing IS certain , however, they need to be brought in for justice. The devil with their politics. Can't a varmint just be a varmint anymore?
yeah, it's really terrible when people do things like that.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...te-killed.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...rder-anti.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies