Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:44 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
The American delegation was two people. Wow! Says a lot, considering there were over a thousand people in attendance.

Palin's badmouthing of America was in regards to the huge debt burden Obama is putting us under.

And it was in Hong Kong, a very capitalistic economic hub.

FAIL
um ... Can Palin even see Hong Kong from her house? ...

just wonderin'

Old 09-23-2009, 09:47 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,437,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

They are just upset that she apparently was very impressive and compelling AND she was paid an enormous sum for her time.

They better get used to it - she's going to be speaking a lot and giving plenty of interviews.
O RLY?
Quote:
Chad Tendler, who works in the financial industry, . . . said her speech was "very well scripted," but a question-and-answer session afterward "brought out a bit more color about her as a person" and reminded everyone of "the candidate who we all saw campaigning for vice president."

Some early exits as Palin woos Hong Kong investors - CNN.com
OMG, I can hardly wait. More Emmy fodder for Tina Fey! I don't care how much they pay her, Sara Palin is, and always will be, ridiculous.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:47 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,724,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Shanghai Sarah seems to have found new friends

Pal in around with Communists

Palin slams Obama's spending in debut speech in Asia - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090923/pl_afp/hongkonguspoliticseconomypalin_20090923092712 - broken link)

You guys are really scared of her....Better be...

Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,276,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post

Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,437,741 times
What is it with the, "you must be scared," "you're just jealous" accusations? It's so absurd. Who on earth would be scared or jealous of a twit?

Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 PM

99 posts, read 151,123 times
Quote:

Crazy people always scare me! Especially the ones that do not know they're crazy!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:56 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,947 times
Quote:
I heard she has whips and chains in her alaskan dungeon. I'm shivering in my boots now. Maybe I should close the windows and turn on the heater!

21,026 posts, read 22,145,375 times
Quote:
OK, I'll be patient, afterall this post didn't appear on the first page.

YES! Any SANE , PATRIOTIC person would be terrified of Palin getting anywhere near the White House or any other position of authority especially when she QUITS when the going gets tough.

I would not afraid of her if she'd crawl back tho Alaska and just wrestle snakes or what ever her religion does....and quits striring up people with ANTI-AMERICAN rhetoric...

11,578 posts, read 13,945,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
O RLY? OMG, I can hardly wait. More Emmy fodder for Tina Fey! I don't care how much they pay her, Sara Palin is, and always will be, ridiculous.
She probably sounds...uhhhh......ummmmm..just like...ummmmm...uhhhh... Obama without his two...ummmm... TOTUS sidekicks.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:58 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
But because she is a lying sack of sh*t, who is largely responsible for initiating the right-wing insanity that threatens to destroy this nation.
The one responsible for the people rising up in opposition to obama is obama and the dems and their leftist lurch they are trying to take this country. What exactly is she lying about?

Quote:
Yes, she was paid an enormous sum. By communist China. Aren't you one of the people always accusing Obama of bending over for the Chinese???? Looks like Sarah will bend over for anybody who writes her a big enough check.
Do you have a link that claims communist China paid her fee?

Quote:
Fine with me if she wants to keep giving speeches. The wonder is that right-wingers haven't figured out that every time she speaks in public, she plants another nail in the Republican coffin. So yeah, Sanrene, just keep her in the limelight, will ya'? There is no bigger boon to the Democratic party.
Funny. Since she has been speaking out and refuting obama's lies regarding obamacare, he has tanked in every single poll, along with his boondoggle HC plans. I do indeed hope and know she will be challenging him on a consistent basis.

You leftists claim people are lying about this and that - but it is clear the one who is lying is obama, in his desperation to get obamacare passed. He's been caught in his claim that a mandate for HC is not a tax, he's been caught in his claim that Medicare won't be cut, he's been caught in his claim that "if you like your plan, you can keep it, guaranteed". All a bunch of BS.

The more he talks, the worse it gets for him, the lower his numbers go and the more people realize he is bullsh*tting them.

You're just mad people are pointing out his lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies