Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:58 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
I heard she has whips and chains in her alaskan dungeon. I'm shivering in my boots now. Maybe I should close the windows and turn on the heater!
Oh, I don't think you should talk about whips and chains and Sarah...there's someone in here desperately in love with her and she may get all "het up" !!!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:58 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
I think that what people find fascinating about Sarah Palin is that she is so obviously clueless about her cluelessness. Which is, of course, what makes her great material for Tina Fey.

Palin is dangerous, in that she whips the dumb-dumb base into an Obama-hating frenzy. But she's also claimed the spotlight as the #1 National Joke. It truly is like watching a train wreck.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The one responsible for the people rising up in opposition to obama is obama and the dems and their leftist lurch they are trying to take this country. What exactly is she lying about?

Do you have a link that claims communist China paid her fee?

Funny. Since she has been speaking out and refuting obama's lies regarding obamacare, he has tanked in every single poll, along with his boondoggle HC plans. I do indeed hope and know she will be challenging him on a consistent basis.

Oh, sanrene, sometimes you are so funny. You seriously think that Sarah Palin has the power to bring Obama down in the polls??? Good lord.

The Chinese invited Palin to speak because they know she's an idiot and can be used against her own country. Get a clue.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
But she's also claimed the spotlight as the #1 National Joke.
Yeah, that's why obama responds, immediately, to her criticisms.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
"She didn't even need a teleprompter." Wow. Clear evidence of "brilliance."

How "touching" of you to support Sarah Palin in her approval of communist China, and in her criticism of the United States.

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y.

They can't let Palin use a teleprompter because she can't read that quickly. And yes, the hypocrisy is amazing: Palin chooses to kick off her 2012 campaign by going to a Communist country and slamming her own country for money, and the GOP makes nary a peep. If Palin was smarter
she could get a mail order LLD and partner up with Orly Taitz. It's a stunning and glaring hypocrisy: President Obama is called a Communist for no reason, but it's okay for Palin to go to a Communist country that would like nothing better than to see the U.S. go belly-up, make a speech that is critical of her "beloved" country, tuck her speaker's fee in a designer bag left over from the election and come home? The right wing would be burning Obama in effigy if he did that! What a bunch of fork-tongued and unethical buffoons.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
You seriously think that Sarah Palin has the power to bring Obama down in the polls??? Good lord.
She has brought to the forefront some of his lies, so yeah, indirectly, it all adds up as more and more his lies are "checked".

Quote:
The Chinese invited Palin to speak because they know she's an idiot and can be used against her own country. Get a clue.
Who said it was the Chinese? As usual, you have no proof of anything.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
The right wing would be burning Obama in effigy if he did that!
What do you think his apology tour around the world was all about? Nothing good to say about his own country, even today at the UN. Nary a peep from the leftists.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
What do you think his apology tour around the world was all about? Nothing good to say about his own country, even today at the UN. Nary a peep from the leftists.
Obama didn't say anything "bad" about the U.S.

(And, by the way? A bachelor's degree is not an "advanced degree." Just fyi.)

Old 09-23-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Obama didn't say anything "bad" about the U.S.

(And, by the way? A bachelor's degree is not an "advanced degree." Just fyi.)
He sure did - he's a "blame the US first" kinda guy.

Oh geez, I meant to change that, way back when you mentioned it before. See how much it means to me?

Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
He sure did - he's a "blame the US first" kinda guy.

Oh geez, I meant to change that, way back when you mentioned it before. See how much it means to me?
What, precisely, did he say that was "bad" about the U.S. What did he "blame" the U.S. for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies