Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 04:57 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
The way I see it ... Obama is doing the best he can with all the issues he is dealing with.

Not everything in life works out as planned.

Take the Iraq War for instance.

Wasn't it the Bush Admininstration who said in 2002 that it would be a "cake walk"?

Didn't Bush tell us it would last around 6 months at most, and cost around 60 Billion Dollars?

Didn't Bush tell us Iraqi Oil would pay for it?

Was Bush even remotely close on any of these assumptions?

You see ... we liberals know Obama is trying his best, and we accept the things he can deliver, and know some things might not be as easily accomplished as originally thought.

There are always obstacles that get in the way ... or as Donald Rumsfeld once put it ... there are "unknowns that we don't know about".

On the bright side, we liberals are as happy as can be with Obama in charge!

Unlike Republicans, we have no need to feel stressed out, and we aren't looking for new ways to be pissed off about the President every single day!

Should be an interesting 7 years for your side!

Do you post anything but Bush on your replies.

Dont you have any answer other then Bush this and Bush that?

This village idiot is in the WH now, wake the hell up and see what the nutcase is doing to this country.

Impeach ObamAcorn before it is too late.

I asked you a week ago to post one single MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT of this fool and of course no reply from you or any other Obama robot.

Name one major accomplishment of Obama, come on, he is sooooo great you should be able to come up with at least one MAJOR thing he has done for America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
He just told the kook left what they wanted to hear. Of course it wasn't going to happen.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:06 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Those dame fools believe he is doing a great job.

They are blinded by the scam artist so bad they cannot see what he is actually doing to us.

So Joe Wilson was correct, he is a damn liar.

Didn't he just say a few days ago that in his first day he ordered Gitmo closed?

So he lied all over again then?

When will this end?
It ends in 2010, when the Dems lose Congress and Obama becomes another "Jimmy Carter".

Old 09-26-2009, 05:10 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Obama was talking "smack" as usual. He was stupid enough to promise something he could not possibly deliver. Pity the fool.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:10 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
yes we can, yes we can, yes we can.......

I wonder when the fools that believed his lies will admit that he got one over on them.
About as soon as the legacy media admits the truth about Jimma Carter.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:37 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,254 times
and obama lied. wtf

Old 09-26-2009, 05:53 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
They are 90 miles off our shores. Trained military watches them. It's a perfect place.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:22 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
As if this is a surprise.

washingtonpost.com

But, why should an inexperienced, no nothing take the advice of those who know better?

Most likely because it was part of his political calculations in order to win a segment of the population.

And it fit nicely with his "slogans".

See, those who are wise would know the correct chain of events is to get a plan FIRST, then set a deadline, then implement it.

So much for that "declaration" in the very first days of his administration. It sounded good though, didn't it?

With the fresh and shiny new "relationships" that have been reset overseas, you would think more nations would be willing to take some of these people in...no?
Campaign promises 0bama made to the loony left, like the closing of GITMO, shutting down the NSA surveillance of terrorists, pulling out the troops from Iraq, and even his promise to ban all earmarks, were foolish, naive, and ignorant statements at the time he made them. You knew it, I knew it, plenty of sane Americans also knew it. We all knew 0bama would never be able to keep those promises, and yet he was elected because of them.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:34 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,985,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Do you post anything but Bush on your replies.

Dont you have any answer other then Bush this and Bush that?

This village idiot is in the WH now, wake the hell up and see what the nutcase is doing to this country.

Impeach ObamAcorn before it is too late.

I asked you a week ago to post one single MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT of this fool and of course no reply from you or any other Obama robot.

Name one major accomplishment of Obama, come on, he is sooooo great you should be able to come up with at least one MAJOR thing he has done for America.
In case you missed it in my previous post (since your endless blind hatred for Obama prevents you from rational thinking) I used the Bush Iraq example to show how presidents CAN NOT PREDICT EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!

Re-read my Rumsfeld comment.

Unforseen obstacles often get in the way, and sometimes plans need to change because of them.

Obama is a pragmatic man. Unlike Bush, Obama isn't stubborn and pigheaded. When circumstances related to an Obama decision change, then Obama looks for a new course of action. He doesn't just continue with his original decision, like Bush was known to do.

A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR OBAMA?

In his first 8 months ...

You mean like his ending the stock market free-fall, and then helping it to rise 50% from its March bottom?

I would say that's pretty major!

And once again, unlike Republicans, we liberals have no need to feel stressed out, and we aren't looking for new ways to be pissed off about the President every single day!

I really feel for you guys. You need to get away from those pesky computers, and get out and enjoy life!

Watching Fox News 24/7 is no way to live your life.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:29 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
In case you missed it in my previous post (since your endless blind hatred for Obama prevents you from rational thinking) I used the Bush Iraq example to show how presidents CAN NOT PREDICT EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!

Re-read my Rumsfeld comment.

Unforseen obstacles often get in the way, and sometimes plans need to change because of them.

Obama is a pragmatic man. Unlike Bush, Obama isn't stubborn and pigheaded. When circumstances related to an Obama decision change, then Obama looks for a new course of action. He doesn't just continue with his original decision, like Bush was known to do.

A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR OBAMA?

In his first 8 months ...

You mean like his ending the stock market free-fall, and then helping it to rise 50% from its March bottom?

I would say that's pretty major!

And once again, unlike Republicans, we liberals have no need to feel stressed out, and we aren't looking for new ways to be pissed off about the President every single day!

I really feel for you guys. You need to get away from those pesky computers, and get out and enjoy life!

Watching Fox News 24/7 is no way to live your life.
Let me make something even clear so you can understand it.

If the stock market is the single most important MAJOR accomplishment of Obama's as YOU STATE, then we are in deep trouble here.

9 months into the job, massive spending and all the experts in the US around him and this is all you got????

Now, lets do the facts.

Obama was suppose to be for the poor, lower middle class people who need help. He ran as the man for the little people, those without anything.

So you are now saying he is not that man? Since his ONLY major accomplishment is the rise in the stock market then he is NOT for that little man, he is for the wealthy and already well to do people.

You wont find a poor person investing in the stock market that Obama claims to be for, so which is it? He is for the poor little person or he is for the rich and wealthy who can afford to invest in the stock market?

Which is he? Since the libs whined about Bush being for the rich man and the corporations, your answer tells me he is not different then Bush was according to your whining for 8 years.

Thanks for clarifying that Obama has ZERO major accomplishments that mean a damn thing to anyone other then the rich in America.

Pretty bad record if you ask me. No wonder he is being mention as the worst ever and is passing Jimmy Carter as the worst ever.

Like it or not, your man is a complete and utter failure and a disaster.

Even you, who loves him to death know's he is a total joke.

You need to turn off Msbnc and go find a real job, you have far to much time on your hands to always be wrong on the issue.

Obamas single most important accomplishment in 9 month is that the stock market is moving. Wow, just wow.

Liberalism is near its end in America thanks to ObamAcorn and his band of mobsters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies