Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,036,232 times

Advertisements

check this one out:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thewide...tion_20091001/

"Diversity Czar"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 02:53 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,750,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Competent would be someone who pays his taxes.

I don't epect perfection either. But I do not expect:

1. Avowed communists
2. People who believe a german shepherd can take me to court
3. People who believe in forced sterilizations!!!
4. People who believe that Chavez's take over of the TV stations was a good thing.
5. People who aren't accusing white people of polluting black peoples homes.
6. People who pay their taxes before they call themselves holding me to that standard.
7. People who when told by a student (minor) that they had gay sex with a grown man, don't tell them to just wear a condom not report it to the police or parent!!!!!!!

SURELY YOU HAVE THE SAME STANDARDS OF COMMON DECENCY....RIGHT???
I do have standards of common decency. One of those standards of common decency is to try my best to find out the truth before I condemn someone based on hearsay. For example, if I hear on Plains Radio someone saying terrible things about Obama's newest appointee, I will try to find out the truth of the matter, instead of accepting the Plains Radio comments at face value.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,750,933 times
Quote:
Funny how people who come here to America from communist countries just shake their heads at folks like you.

YouTube - Ex Russian concerned for America
Just two words: Orly Taitz

Old 10-02-2009, 03:35 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,291,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Here you go:

Tim Geithner
Kathleen Sebelius
Tom Dascle
Kevin Jennings
Van Jones
John Holdren
Cass Sunstein
Mark Lloyd
Harold Koh
Adolfo Carrion
Michelle Obama
Jeremiah Wright
ACORN
William Ayers

I took Rezko off the list - but just because I don't know very much about that situation. He could be a crook. The fact that he's on this list makes me think he's probably OK, but since I don't know that - he's off.
... Seriously ?! You honestly think that list represents "good people" ????

That post just rocketed you to the top of the kook power rankings list.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:45 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,592,080 times
u use the word czar too freely

Old 10-02-2009, 05:19 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,502,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I do have standards of common decency. One of those standards of common decency is to try my best to find out the truth before I condemn someone based on hearsay. For example, if I hear on Plains Radio someone saying terrible things about Obama's newest appointee, I will try to find out the truth of the matter, instead of accepting the Plains Radio comments at face value.

The facts on these people are already known to be true....not hearsay.

So what is your objection to being critical of them?

Old 10-02-2009, 05:28 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,993,739 times
Like it or not, we're all stuck with this non-sense until someone stands up and questions what is going on. Unfortunately everytime someone does we hear how they are right wing, or racist, or on the attack. But remember who said he would "call them out."

Excellent synopsis by the OP!! Kudos. Just hope you don't say that in public or someone may call you out.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:58 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,636,943 times
Quote:
Funny how people who come here to America from communist countries just shake their heads at folks like you.

YouTube - Ex Russian concerned for America
No kidding! They have seen, and experienced life under those regimes, and they recognize the signs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Just google it. You'll find plenty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies