Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2009, 04:16 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,383,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Excuse me if I don't care that you declare me to be a non Christian.
And excuse those of us who couldn't care less whether you think Obama should be allowed in a church or not. Your opinions are tainted with too much prejudice (and I'm not talking racist prejudice so don't say I'm using the race card) and borderline hate if not actually hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 04:18 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,281,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
It's been 9 months.........he ran his campaign saying he was a Christian.

He snubbed the national day of prayer.....but made time for the Gay and Lesbian Dinner.

Haven't seen him go near a church since he's been in office.

Then he has the nerve to call on "religious leaders" to call his health plan a "moral imperative".

He seems to only use church for his political ends. To get elected and then to get bills passed.
Okay, I'll stick my neck out and take the flack: Obama is not a Christian. No real Christian would sit in Wright's "church" and listen to the "black liberation theology" preaching (what could be less Christian than that?) and come back for more the next Sunday, let alone 20 years!

Obama is a Muslim. He even made that slip, on at least one occassion. He went to a Muslim school. He cannot divorce himself from Muslims.

I think it's a no-brainer. He uses the title "Christian" for political points. Too bad. Real Christians aren't fooled.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:23 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,403,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
And excuse those of us who couldn't care less whether you think Obama should be allowed in a church or not. Your opinions are tainted with too much prejudice (and I'm not talking racist prejudice so don't say I'm using the race card) and borderline hate if not actually hate.
For people who don't care you all have expended the energy to respond. Your choice.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:35 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,383,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
For people who don't care you all have expended the energy to respond. Your choice.
I think it's noticed because of its appalling nature. Sort of like driving by a bad car accident and looking.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:36 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,403,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
I think it's noticed because of its appalling nature. Sort of like driving by a bad car accident and looking.
Oh, okay.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:54 PM

18 posts, read 11,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
If hussein obama is a Christian I'll eat my hat. He chose the most racist, bigoted, anti-American church he could find and kicked it to the curb as soon as he was done with it, like his mentor Rev. Wright. This narcissist is a user.
No Christian would be an acolyte of Saul Alinsky. Good post.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,601,290 times
I think it will be a great day in America when people vote on the issues and the candidate themselves, and religion makes ZERO difference.

Why does it even matter? From my experience, the overly religious are the least trustful.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:50 PM

77,012 posts, read 47,554,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Obama is a Muslim. He even made that slip, on at least one occassion. He went to a Muslim school. He cannot divorce himself from Muslims..
He is a Muslim who sat in a radical Christian church for 20 years. I don't know anything about his relationship with God, but I am pretty sure he is not a Muslim. He may be many things, but not a Muslim.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 10-03-2009 at 06:10 PM..

Old 10-03-2009, 06:00 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,058,068 times
Whatever you RWers want to call him, Muslim, Kenyan, etc. there is one thing that we are sure about Barack Hussein Obama.....

He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Old 10-03-2009, 06:10 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,430,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post

Whatever you RWers want to call him, Muslim, Kenyan, etc. there is one thing that we are sure about Barack Hussein Obama.....

He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
And that just eats them alive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies