Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
...like you think lying PsOS like Westmoreland...
Entirely off-topic note that the plural of all acronyms is formed by adding apostrophe-s. It doesnt matter at all which word would be pluralized in the fully typed-out version. Attorneys General are AG's, Points of Contact are POC's, and so on. The apostrophe can be informally omitted in cases where intent remains clear, as in GIs and PCs, but you can only ever write about the need to dot those i's and cross those t's.

Now back to your regularly scheduled posts, at least some of which are certain to be much less useful and informative than this one was...

Old 10-04-2009, 11:16 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,941,690 times
Quote:
Well, more of that taking things out-of-context that you right wingers are so famous for. You either lack critical thinking skills and don't understand what Durbin said or you just take Fox New's word for it. He didn't compare "our troops" to Nazi, Soviets or Pol Pt, he said some actions might be mistaken for that after reading a list of those actions. Funny how you and your ilk conveniently ignore the list and don't offer a contradiction for that, you merely got to the "comparing our troops" hysteria and mindless mouth it for what I will bet will be the rest of your life, facts withstanding.

And you will continue to tell the world what liberals think or feel despite your absolute refusal to listen to anyone who is actually a liberal. You know what you know because Rush and Fox tell you. Consequently you are woefully misinformed and are only embarrassing yourself.
You can spin it all you want...the truth is liberals in general hate the military and everything it stands for...

Old 10-04-2009, 11:19 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times

YouTube - Barack Obama- State of the Nation Address (Hip-Hop Interpretation)

Old 10-04-2009, 11:19 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
You can spin it all you want...the truth is liberals in general hate the military and everything it stands for...

The OP is the post with the spin. It was a night out for their anniversary for goodness sakes. You saying the libs hate the military is nothing more than your opinion.

Part of what is wrong in this country today, is others are trying to think and speak for someone other than themselves and that always ends up on a road to nowhere.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:21 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:

The truth is that is NOTHING but your opinion and has NO FACTUAL basis and to many, little/no value.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
The truth is that some simply don't recognize when a straw-man has been set up in front of them by a bunch of no-principles partisan charlatans and well-paid political pitchmen...

Old 10-04-2009, 11:25 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,941,690 times
Quote:
The OP is the post with the spin. It was a night out for their anniversary for goodness sakes. You saying the libs hate the military is nothing more than your opinion.
I have no problem with the Obamas going out to celebrate their anniversary...All I was saying is that..he couldn't find sometime to speak with his General in 70 days...Basically he's a liberal and shows how he regards the military...Again liberals deep down hate the military...

Old 10-04-2009, 11:26 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Again... Those two were just showing their true colors of what most liberals feel toward the military...and that my friend is the whole truth and nothing but the truth...so help me God....

Again, your opinion, with NO FACTUAL BASIS, by your silly illogical attempt to use two people to generalize an entire group we should look at Newt Gingrich and Mark Sanford and believe ALL Republicans are adulterous slimeballs, right?

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-04-2009 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: personal attacks

Old 10-04-2009, 11:30 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,143 times
Quote:
I have no problem with the Obamas going out to celebrate their anniversary...All I was saying is that..he couldn't find sometime to speak with his General in 70 days...Basically he's a liberal and shows how he regards the military...Again liberals deep down hate the military...

c'mon...do you think that because it isn't in the public or at available at the click of a mouse that they haven't communicated? To think that is not downing the office of POTUS but that of the Military lacking faith in their ability. If you have researched this you would know that first thing each and every morning their is a briefing before anything else is done.

Part of what is wrong in this country today is that everything is public knowledge with the click of the mouse and with that technology things have gone downhill in a large way.

Stop looking to blame everything on obama and accuse just because it isn't public knowledge. I am not a lib nor am I a fan of obama but geesh.....

Old 10-04-2009, 11:32 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times

YouTube - T.I. Dead and Gone SPOOF- Barack Obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies