Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 01:30 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
You assume I support Bush doing it or any politician for that matter.

As for Obamacare once again thats a matter of opinion how many support it There is polls that says people do and just as many polls that says people dont.

I would say those townhalls error on the side that people dont
I don't know if you support Bush. I was just showing two examples of "F**K YOU" to the people paying the bills.

Most poll still have the "plan" above 50%

While I think they were real people expressing their real opinions, town halls were just as "staged" in the end as this meeting of the president and the doctors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Right now everything this government is doing you have to think twice and think what the hidden agenda is or who is saying it .....since most are people who can't pass a normal background check and even every Town Hall or speech is staged...people behind the president are chosen in a very obvious way and even what the POTUS or his wife says has to be checked since either she sat on her dad's lap at the age of 20 watching Carl Lewis win....their daughter had meningitis or could have had it....all things are weird, even the most simplest things are awkward.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:36 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
I don't know if you support Bush. I was just showing two examples of "F**K YOU" to the people paying the bills.

Most poll still have the "plan" above 50%

While I think they were real people expressing their real opinions, town halls were just as "staged" in the end as this meeting of the president and the doctors.
Nope dont support Bush. I gave up on political parties neither puts this country 1st. I will support anyone that puts this country 1st. Remembers who they work for. Stop wasteful spending we are broke.

Its not just townhalls Let me guess they tea parties are staged also. Americans are getting ticked off and had enough

I have seen more polls of people not supporting then I have supporting it. Sorry just what I've seen

Old 10-08-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Nope dont support Bush. I gave up on political parties neither puts this country 1st. I will support anyone that puts this country 1st. Remembers who they work for. Stop wasteful spending we are broke.

Its not just townhalls Let me guess they tea parties are staged also. Americans are getting ticked off and had enough

I have seen more polls of people not supporting then I have supporting it. Sorry just what I've seen

According to this thread anything that is planned ahead of time is "staged". Is that not what the president did. Get a group of people that agreed on a topic together to express their opinion. The same as the tea parties.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:04 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Yet you keep trying and we aren't drunk.

What does that say about you?

It's ridicules that Obama had the doctors dress into costumes before having their pictures taken.
I would much rather have seen the doctors in tuxedos. But, how can one eat poke n beans and hot dogs in a tux?

Old 10-08-2009, 08:09 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
White Coats at the White House

Last Updated: 2:40 AM, October 7, 2009
Posted: October 07, 2009
With each new day, President Obama seems more and more all show and no substance. The latest: a glitzy photo-op to push his health-care plans.
Monday, the White House assembled 150 hand-picked doctors to tout the "wonders" of ObamaCare. Alas, not everyone followed the careful instructions to bring their white lab coats.
No problem: As The Post's Charles Hurt reported, presidential staffers rustled up a whole bunch of them (left over from the set of "ER," no doubt) and gave them out to anyone needing one.
And there they stood, all decked out in their doctor garb, while the president said -- well, actually, nothing new at all.

White Coats at the White House

Wonder who paid for all those WH lab coats?

Wonder who paid to fly all these phony doctors into Washington?

Wonder who paid them or wonder what Obama gave or traded them to do this?

Obama thinks we are really this stupid to not see right through his ways?

Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The same people that pay for all White House press events. Are you always this upset?

What makes them phony? Did you find out they were not real MD's?

Maybe they just like his idea?

Only thing stupid is this thread pointing out the obvious. That this was an event to show support for the White House's heath care plan.
Hope I helped answer your questions

Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

After 126 posts, at least half, if not more, negative towards Obama and the doctors, I cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue really is. Could someone PLEASE enlighten me? Obama invites a group of doctors to the WH, they get their pictures taken with him. Is this something unusual? Is their wearing lab coats any different than a sports team wearing their jerseys? What is with all the anger?

Here is an article by one of the doctors that was there.

Guest commentary: Health care reform is a moral imperative - Boulder Daily Camera

Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What is with all the anger?
They are cynical about Obama to the nth degree. They are also still livid over the fact that he is President, and that Democrats control both Houses of Congress. It almost doesn't matter what he does or what he says; their rage will be something we can count on as long as he is in office.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:18 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
This group of doctors is not representative of the majority of doctors who practice medicine in the United States.

Michelle Malkin : Spin Doctors for Obamacare - Townhall.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies