Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 06:32 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

I don't hate anyone.

I'm just frustrated with the moderate Muslims who for some reason can't find the same "loud" voice to speak out against their own. Help us out! This kind of thing threatens them too!!!

They could be on the subway train or the building that gets blown up or gassed too! 99.9 percent of every suspect we've nabbed have been from the Muslim community! So they have to look there first!!

So , if you don't like it....help the cops weed out the scumbag radicals! What is wrong with that???

Some artist draws a cartoon about Muhammed........thousands mobbed the streets.....vandalism....etc...

Some guy writes a book not favorable about the Koran......he's still in hiding.

We get protests on this stuff. All I'm asking is that you get the same protestors out to go against these suspects and Bin Laden.

Stop pulling the race card.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 06:29 PM

New York-Based Muslim's Web Site Calls for God to 'Kill the Jews'

A New York bicycle cabbie who last year used his Web site to mock the beheading of journalist Daniel Pearl posted a prayer calling for the murder of Jews and exhorting Muslims to “throw liquid drain cleaner in their faces." And there's nothing authorities can do about it.
Yousef al-Khattab, who runs RevolutionMuslim.com and pedals a pedicab in New York City, insists the words he has posted on his Web site are a prayer, and not a threat — and that his hatred is protected by the First Amendment.............................

New York-Based Muslim's Web Site Calls for God to 'Kill the Jews' - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

OKAY..............CAN WE GET THAT SAME CROWD THAT IS PROTESTING LAW ENFORCEMENT TO GET OVER TO THIS GUY'S HOUSE AND PICKET HIM?????

Old 10-14-2009, 04:16 AM

Where's the profiling crowd now??? Why don't they protest against these guys!???

Old 10-14-2009, 05:04 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
What percentage of bombers has been white people? What percentage of serial killers has been white people? How many disgusting white supremacy websites are out there? Maybe we should be profiling white people...

Old 10-14-2009, 05:37 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I agree! I have yet to hear the muslim community really speak out against the murderous culture of Islam around the world. Personally I do not trust a single one.

Here, we have a large Muslim community in the area here (and a large Jewish community too) and the Muslim community has spoken out, many times. Many have joined the CIA & FBI.

But don't expect that to happen in a country where the governmental power is controlled by the religious leaders.
Religion is more dangerous then any government.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:41 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I don't hate anyone.

I'm just frustrated with the moderate Muslims who for some reason can't find the same "loud" voice to speak out against their own. Help us out! This kind of thing threatens them too!!!

They could be on the subway train or the building that gets blown up or gassed too! 99.9 percent of every suspect we've nabbed have been from the Muslim community! So they have to look there first!!

So , if you don't like it....help the cops weed out the scumbag radicals! What is wrong with that???

Some artist draws a cartoon about Muhammed........thousands mobbed the streets.....vandalism....etc...

Some guy writes a book not favorable about the Koran......he's still in hiding.

We get protests on this stuff. All I'm asking is that you get the same protestors out to go against these suspects and Bin Laden.

Stop pulling the race card.

Like all the protests in Northern Ireland against the IRA over the years?

Against any fanatic, their is no safety in numbers.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Here, we have a large Muslim community in the area here (and a large Jewish community too) and the Muslim community has spoken out, many times.
It doesn't count because the poster said...

I have yet to hear the muslim community really speak out...

Emphasis there on the word "really". This just creates a movable goalpost, a form of grossly dishonest and unprincipled argument that will be used to claim that any amount of actual speaking out that may have occurred does not REALLY qualify as REALLY speaking out. The right-wing is frequently reduced to arguing in such unethical ways because they have no honest argument to make...

Old 10-14-2009, 06:44 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
It doesn't count because the poster said...

I have yet to hear the muslim community really speak out...

Emphasis there on the word "really". This just creates a movable goalpost, a form of grossly dishonest and unprincipled argument that will be used to claim that any amount of actual speaking out that may have occurred does not REALLY qualify as REALLY speaking out. The right-wing is frequently reduced to arguing in such unethical ways because they have no honest argument to make...

Saggy- Why are you always predictably against America?

Of course all terrorists are Muslim. Do a little check on who blew up the WTC and the Cole. How about car bombing? How about those nice mosques in St. Paul that have been sending terrorists back to thier homelands?

It is hilarious when the airport security personnel checks out a little old lady in a wheelchair, while letting a young Arab skate. The world has gone PC insane.

Despite what the Marxists say, we can believe our own eyes and do not swallow the PC propaganda. What "religion" promotes killing or converting "non-beleivers"? Probabaly the religion of evil- that which also promotes limitation of human rights. It is a perfect handmaiden for the policies of the left.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Saggy- Why are you always predictably against America?
I am predictably against dishonest and unprincipled argument, which the right-wing is duly notorious for.

Of course all terrorists are Muslim.
Murrah Building

How about car bombing?
Buda's Wagon

How about those nice mosques in St. Paul that have been sending terrorists back to thier homelands?
Mountains from Mole Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Despite what the Marxists say, we can believe our own eyes and do not swallow the PC propaganda.
Communists in the closet...terrorists under the bed. The right-wing cannot live without its daily dose of senseless paranoia.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I fully support racial profiling, both in the War on Terror and as a tool available to local law enforcement for general law enforcement.
If the two men robbing 20 banks are identified as tall, white men, with bald heads and swastikas on the forearms, and the Oak Park strangler was described as a tall, skinny Asian man, then the police do not need to profile little old ladies and black men when looking for these suspects.

If 98% of all the terrorists are Muslim men between the ages of 18-40 then we profile these people, and not the little old ladies. IF they are then able to recruit little old Norwegian grandmothers into their unholy jihad, then we can profile them also, but until then.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies