Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 05:51 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

I am sick of the whining from the Muslim community when law enforcement is trying to do their job!! Instead of helping to turn in the radical scum that are trying to blow us up, they rally for this!!

How about a rally denouncing Bin Laden???? How about a rally for Muslim women's rights???

PC is gonna get us killed!! These plots are not coming from the Norweigian community!! If you don't want the cops asking Muslims the tough questions, then maybe the radical Muslims need to stop doing this!!!

The moderates never speak out against the radicals among them. But they are quick to yell that they are being "profiled"!!

Newsflash!! LOOK AT THE GUY IN THE PHOTO!!!
This guy!

this guy!

These are the suspects!!!!

Hey moderate Muslims! Help us out!!! If you ain't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2009, 05:54 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,307,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

I am sick of the whining from the Muslim community when law enforcement is trying to do their job!! Instead of helping to turn in the radical scum that are trying to blow us up, they rally for this!!

How about a rally denouncing Bin Laden???? How about a rally for Muslim women's rights???

PC is gonna get us killed!! These plots are not coming from the Norweigian community!! If you don't want the cops asking Muslims the tough questions, then maybe the radical Muslims need to stop doing this!!!

The moderates never speak out against the radicals among them. But they are quick to yell that they are being "profiled"!!

Newsflash!! LOOK AT THE GUY IN THE PHOTO!!!
This guy!

this guy!

These are the suspects!!!!

Hey moderate Muslims! Help us out!!! If you ain't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

You're in trouble now. Achmed the Dead Terrorist just put you on his list.

YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Old 10-10-2009, 06:27 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,860,345 times
I fully support racial profiling, both in the War on Terror and as a tool available to local law enforcement for general law enforcement.

Old 10-10-2009, 06:41 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,429,236 times
Rep to ya Citizenkane.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:46 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,289,211 times
What proof do you have that moderates Muslims don't speak out against Radicals? It just seems like you are looking for any reason to pick on Muslims whether they are radical or moderate. So now you want to place blame on moderate Muslims too. So if a moderate Muslim American asks not to be racially profiled that automatically means they aren't speaking against radicals. That's brilliant logic. For your information, Muslim Americans have aided the CIA in helping stop these terrorist plots. I suggest you become educated before spewing hate filled nonsense.

And being an African American, don't you find your stance to be hypocritical. You could apply your same flawed reasoning and stereotyping toward African Americans. Why don't African American communities do more to address their street violence? On CNN last week, a child was beat up on the playground at school and it was videotaped and not one person in the community has helped police nab the murderer. Should we accuse all of those African Americans of being part of the problem? Why didn't African American men stand up and protest Chris Brown's assault of Rianna? Are African American men responsible for domestic abuse too? When Michael Vick was sent to prison, why didn't African Americans stand up and denounce him instead of defending him and saying that dog fighting is okay because it's part of Black culture? Should we indict all African Americans for being responsible for perpetuating dog fighting? I hope you see how flawed your reasoning is.

Last edited by azriverfan.; 10-11-2009 at 02:10 AM..

Old 10-11-2009, 01:57 AM

2,250 posts, read 1,395,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
I suggest you become educated before spewing hate filled nonsense.
Where was this 'hate'? He just said he is sick of people claiming racial profiling when police are doing their jobs.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:19 AM

459 posts, read 804,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
What proof do you have that moderates Muslims don't speak out against Radicals? It just seems like you are looking for any reason to pick on Muslims whether they are radical or moderate. So now you want to place blame on moderate Muslims too. So if a moderate Muslim American asks not to be racially profiled that automatically means they aren't speaking against radicals. That's brilliant logic. For your information, Muslim Americans have aided the CIA in helping stop these terrorist plots. I suggest you become educated before spewing hate filled nonsense.

And being an African American, don't you find your stance to be hypocritical. You could apply your same flawed reasoning and stereotyping toward African Americans. Why don't African American communities do more to address their street violence? On CNN last week, a child was beat up on the playground at school and it was videotaped and not one person in the community has helped police nab the murderer. Should we accuse all of those African Americans of being part of the problem? Why didn't African American men stand up and protest Chris Brown's assault of Rianna? Are African American men responsible for domestic abuse too? When Michael Vick was sent to prison, why didn't African Americans stand up and denounce him instead of defending him and saying that dog fighting is okay because it's part of Black culture? Should we indict all African Americans for being responsible for perpetuating dog fighting? I hope you see how flawed your reasoning is.

Trying to reason with citizen is well pointless!! Citizen reminds me of the donkey on family guy.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:20 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,922,380 times
Right on everyone. Great thread. If someone isn't part of the solution they are part of the problem. Moderate Muslims should speak up. Who said the worst thing is to stand for nothing??? Profiling! If it prevents future terrorist attacks, or saves even one innocent life, then I'm all for it. Saucy(a VAP to the AMACEB)!

Old 10-11-2009, 02:44 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I fully support racial profiling, both in the War on Terror and as a tool available to local law enforcement for general law enforcement.

I agree! I have yet to hear the muslim community really speak out against the murderous culture of Islam around the world. Personally I do not trust a single one.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:46 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,922,380 times
"Why don't African American communities do more to address their street violence?"

I think they are. I've seen the evidence of the beginning of many Grass Roots efforts by parents, teachers, clergy, etc. Be patient azriverfan! The times they are a changing.

"Why didn't African American men stand up and protest Chris Brown's assault of Rianna?"

How do you know some didn't. Maybe the media was not interested in their opinion on that day concerning that subject.

Sorry, but I don't see "the hate" in his post either! I see a lot of hate in these forums, but not this time. I guess I'm a donkey too.

Signed Jenny!

Last edited by saucywench; 10-11-2009 at 03:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies