Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 PM

816 posts, read 1,947,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Don't you think it might be because of the oppression that caused an economic caste system that lead to increased crime? Not simply that they have 7 alleles that produce melanin differently? Take a deeper look. Use your brain.
Are you familiar with the poorest people in America which locate in KY refer to as "Mountain People"? How come they rarely commit crime compared to the Blacks?

Economic excuse is BS. I got many friends who are white that are poor but yet they don't commit crime.

It's all up to the parents.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:35 PM

436 posts, read 874,412 times
Quote:
ARGH!!! Take a SCIENCE class or too. In-breeding causes decreased intellect in dogs. It's because the recessive alleles are more prominent. Thus, they are more subjected to mental retardation. People do not "breed" in the same manner.
I believe I read somewhere saying that interracial marriage jeopardize genetic diversification of human being.
I have a phd on molecular science and I believe in this theory.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:37 PM

816 posts, read 1,947,727 times
Holy ****! This is shocking.

U.S. Justice Department 2006 rape statistics URL: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf (broken link)

Scroll to Table 42. --> 32,443 White women raped by black men, zero black women raped by White men.

I know Media doesn't want you to know but doing your own research will help what it is really behind it. Cops and the FBI know what's going on behind but they can't say. It's sad and very emotional to me for us White people who are the real victims.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 PM

1,340 posts, read 2,804,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahwhateverdude View Post
I never understood how these liberals could say "we're all the same" and then assume that somehow differences end at skin pigment. As if every dog breed is the exact same in intelligence, aggressiveness, ability, etc...
Precisely !
You just don't understand ,and if you continue to refuse to study history,sociology, psychology and religious ethics ,you never will.

Good luck, anyway.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:03 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Thanks, Reelist. I couldn't have said it better myself.
sure you could have but you didn't try it was easier to yell "black kids are thugs" than to actually try to have a point.

Quote:
Look, simply put...your post was racist. I don't how you act around other cultures or races...but I do know that you attributed this behavior solely on race.

You didn't take into consideration other causes. You didn't take into consideration the implications of your actions. Thus, it this makes your post a racist post.

I could write a post on "Why are there so many white teen a-holes"...but that's racist. I didn't look into the causes and the history behind it. I didn't look at all things considered.

So understand that you may be a great person in real life, but as a "Black" male (I don't know how to describe mixed race)...it's offensive.
No it wasn't racist...you're being oversensitive...the post was about safety...you just had to read between the lines to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
Because kids who know ,fact certain , that society neither needs them or wants them and never will,save for cannon fodder, tend to act out.

Pretty simple really, should be obvious to anyone of normal intelligence.
But yet they see no problems with constantly running around telling young kids "you're probably going to jail...and in the unlikely event that you do make it to college it'll only be because of affirmative action because you're not really smart or talented...hey did you steal my purse"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
again though, people dont understand basic statistics so they run around with these wild theories about half of blacks being deviant.
No people use the numbers to prove the theories they've been believing all their lives so they can say "I'm not racist...the numbers will back me up."

There are more white men then black men on death row...so what does that tell you? More black men will sell you crack...more white men will strangle you, roll you up in a rug and dump your body in the garbage.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:07 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
1.9 million violent crimes last year.

say half were commited by blacks, which is the number people go with on here.

950,000 violent crimes by blacks. black population is near 40 mill.

divide 950,000 by 40 million.

less then 3 percent of the black population. this is where stats are misleading.

they see a number like 50 and assume half of blacks are deviant and criminal. problem with that is its 50 percent of 1.9 million crimes, not 50 percent of 40 million people.

gullible whites run with these misleading stats, usually posted by sites like stormfront, intentionally, or they are just stupid and don't understand basic statistics.

stats tell you out of every 100 blacks you meet, 2 out of that 100 committed a violent crime.

again though, people dont understand basic statistics so they run around with these wild theories about half of blacks being deviant.

Tropolis, it seems to me that you are the one who can't read and who doesn't understand statistics when they are quoted. No one said that 50% of blacks were criminal deviants. Where on earth did you pick that up?

The statistics reveal that 50% of CRIME is committed by young black males, who comprise approximately (give or take) 3-4% of the entire population of the U.S. In simple language for you: a relatively small number of black dudes are committing 50% of the crimes.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
I believe I read somewhere saying that interracial marriage jeopardize genetic diversification of human being.
I have a phd on molecular science and I believe in this theory.
I believe you're full of caca de toro.......

Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post

Do you not understand the distinction between numbers and percentages?

Again, simple language for you, dear: young black males comprise small percentage of U.S. population yet commit large percentage of U.S. crime.

Got it? It's not rocket science.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:13 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Do you not understand the distinction between numbers and percentages?

Again, simple language for you, dear: young black males comprise small percentage of U.S. population yet commit large percentage of U.S. crime.

Got it? It's not rocket science.
Sure I got it ...you don't like black people. I got it on your first post. You don't have to keep repeating it, dear.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
sure you could have but you didn't try it was easier to yell "black kids are thugs" than to actually try to have a point.
And it is easier for you to shriek "racist! racist!" than to actually participate intelligently in a discussion about black crime, for which there is ample statistical evidence. I'm sorry your race embarrasses you so much that you can't remain objective about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies