Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 04:15 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,952,308 times

Advertisements

Why are there so many white teen Goths, walking around wearing satanic jewelry, tattoos, black make-up, big baggie clothes and black jump-boots? These idiots make thugs look like chiorboys.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:23 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,790 times
Did you stop to think that their blond haired blue eyed momma is waiting at home for them?

Old 10-11-2009, 05:45 AM

4,562 posts, read 4,103,050 times
Because there is nothing better to do where they are, and there's no way for them to find anything to make them feel good about themselves other than acting like thugs. Oh that and their parents are out working 2 jobs so the slum lord can get his rent.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:20 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Because there is nothing better to do where they are, and there's no way for them to find anything to make them feel good about themselves other than acting like thugs. Oh that and their parents are out working 2 jobs so the slum lord can get his rent.
I've seen an awful lot of apologetic gibberish but this takes the prize. "Because there is nothing better to do . . .". What utter nonsense!

- Reel

Old 10-11-2009, 06:31 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Why are there so many white teen Goths, walking around wearing satanic jewelry, tattoos, black make-up, big baggie clothes and black jump-boots? These idiots make thugs look like chiorboys.
But are they jumping out into traffic and harassing people as they walk by? This is not about how they are dressed it is about what they were DOING.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:37 AM

4,562 posts, read 4,103,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
I've seen an awful lot of apologetic gibberish but this takes the prize. "Because there is nothing better to do . . .". What utter nonsense!

- Reel
Go to an inner city and tell me what there is to do for free. We're talking about teens right?

If its nonsense I want you to find me something easily available to do, and that isn't frowned upon by either society, or pop culture idols.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:41 AM

7,727 posts, read 12,384,753 times
When older teens/young adults with nothing to do and no goals gather regularly in places they shouldn't be "hanging out" they act foolishly. The same type of activity happens no matter what their ethnic background is. Here in the "whitest State", in an area where the population isn't very high, there was a recent incident involving such a group. They stole from, harrased and beat a truck driver. They fabricated a story to try to cover themselves after the fact. The man couldn't defend himself after the fact as he died of a heart attack at the scene.
Maine news, events, photos, videos, and blogs - Bangor Daily News - Maineville (http://lincoln.maineville.com/detail/116925.html - broken link)
If young people aren't in school, at work or have their time otherwise gainfully occupied, they get into trouble. I'm all for mandatory service for young people that have nothing going on in their lives. It used to be if a young person got into trouble, a judge would give them a choice, jail or the military. (I'm refering to misdemeanor criminal activity, not felony crime) The military can be good for many of these young people. It can teach them self respect and discipline,

Old 10-11-2009, 06:45 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Go to an inner city and tell me what there is to do for free. We're talking about teens right?

If its nonsense I want you to find me something easily available to do, and that isn't frowned upon by either society, or pop culture idols.
Play street hockey, play basketball, read a book from a public library, play checkers or chess, talk, watch television. Come on, pal! Most of what I did as a kid didn't cost money and didn't involve deviant behavior.

- Reel

Old 10-11-2009, 06:52 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
The over 75 percent unwed black mothers contributes to the problem.

But no one wants to address how this is the main factor:

fatherless black boys will (in most cases)

struggle in social settings
struggle in school
use drugs and alcohol
get some one pregnant
have a run-in with the law
drop out of high school
join a gang
end up dead
end up in prison

No fathers in the home. No strong model for manhood. The TV is raising them with images like this:

YouTube - 50 Cent - I Get Money MUSIC VIDEO

Our black girls get this:

YouTube - Ciara featuring Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic

When we continue to get kerosene squirted on the fire like this, our kids stay sexually aroused with no guidance at home and the cycle continues.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:52 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,631,920 times
Patty,

I feel really sorry for you that you are soooo willing to generalize about an entire group of people based on your experiences with 4 young men. I am sooo thankfull that I do not generalize about the ignorance of the entire White community based on your comments above.

Thank god there are more people will common sense than not in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Tonight I was walking with my husband in what used to be a good neighborhood and there were four black teen thugs in a bus stop jumping out into traffic causing people to slam on their brakes, then they would run back and throw themselves into the glass trying to break the glass of the bus shelter. As we passed they yelled several times "Come see my big black . I got a big black . You wan' it?"

We called the police but by the time they got there, the thugs had slinked off to make someone else's night miserable.

Come to find out, there is Section 8 housing right near there so this is where these losers live. So much for putting them in a white middle class neighborhood to "give them a chance."

I'm really sick of being a victim of black hatred and having to read or hear incessant crap about white-on-black racism. As long as people deny that there is an exorbitant number of black teen thugs, nothing will be done about the problem. It will only escalate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies