Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2009, 02:55 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
A year.

Go back to page 32 and I posted the link there.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf (broken link)

Scroll to Table 42.
Did you notice this?
*Estimate is based on 10 or fewer sample cases.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:56 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Why are most serial killers white men?
I know right...up until the sniper every time a white person started moaning about how violent black people are I'd say "Yeah, but we ain't crazy." He just messed that up for everybody

Old 10-13-2009, 02:57 PM

816 posts, read 1,947,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
What were the numbers on the other races of women raped? How many of these women were raped by black men or other ethniticity? The continued focus on black vs white crime is sickening, as if its acceptable that there are victims out ther AS LONG AS the perpatrator adds to the "black vs white" column. Sickening.
Nevermine. Wrong post. Meant for different thread.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:58 PM

5,522 posts, read 10,198,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Have you ever even seen section 8 housing? Or are you just a kid from Maine or something? Projects in most of the country are predominantly black so is the OP was probably not incorrect in her assumptions.
My uncle rents out 10 houses to section 8, every one of them are occupied by white people in upstate New York.

Projects do not equal section 8 (by the way, the fact that the OP was referring to the "projects" was completely fabricated by you. A freudian slip no doubt. She only mentioned "section 8 housing). You are hiding under the same exact racist generalizations and fallacies the OP is. If a person is getting government assistance, they must be black. Get real. There are more white people getting government assistance of every kind then black.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:59 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Nevermine. Wrong post.

Do you have the answer?

Old 10-13-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Did you notice this?
*Estimate is based on 10 or fewer sample cases.
Yes and what does that mean to you huh?

Old 10-13-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Do you have the answer?
Hold on, I'm trying to find a link for all races. It was a very interesting statistics.

Since you're saying that you're sickening by White vs Black crime. I'm curious if you want that hidden just like the Media wants?

Old 10-13-2009, 03:03 PM

50,370 posts, read 63,964,084 times
I bet none of the boys had 2 parents at home. Total breakdown of the family structure is to blame for how screwed up some kids are today. Makes no difference what color they are.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:03 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Hold on, I'm trying to find a link for all races. It was a very interesting statistics.

Since you're saying that you're sickening by White vs Black crime. I'm curious if you want that hidden just like the Media wants?

Rape is rape no matter who the hell commits it. What's sickening is the fact that your applauding the the ratio between black vs whites that commit the crime. I certainly hope you or no one in your family EVER goes through such a violent experience.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:08 PM

123 posts, read 321,342 times
White people are scary sick in their need to pathologically lie by using statistics THEY made up. Stats are as unreliable as an eye witness to a crime. If they can not remember, they lie.

That is why the white race has been so successful in the rapine of the worlds' resources and people.

If they can not beat those they are trying to defeat by force, they have made sciences devoted to the destruction, perversion, degredation and dilution of those of different ethnicities. White people are always judgemental but they are definitely RACIST down to the marrow of their bones.

Maybe they are genetically inclined to be racist? Maybe they are carefully and insidiously taught to be racist? Who really knows ALL the ugly truths about white folks ways.

I certainly would rather face down some white-trash skin head or a black gang banger or hispanic drug dealer (and have had to a few times) than have to deal with white people who create and sell wholesale, bio-weapons, nukes and the like, steal and rape and kill under the guise of democracy (which does not exist).

At least the first three are In Your Face.....white are sneaky, pathologically sociopathic and have psychotic tendencies they can carry out on a whim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies