Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How would you vote on the amendment?
Yea 6 40.00%
Nay 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 12:09 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
False accusations, first of all. Additionally, they're the Johnny-come-latelys, not the men. There were no problems before they entered the workforce, were there?
I don't even know what johnny-come-lately even means. And of course there are some who give false accusations.....and the ones that aren't false? You don't care? You think they deserve it? Are you married? What if your wife, sister, mother were gang-raped & then the perp was found not guilty because the company that was hired was bought off. You still haven't given a good reason, just more women-hating BS.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:10 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I don't even know what johnny-come-lately even means. And of course there are some who give false accusations.....and the ones that aren't false? You don't care? You think they deserve it? Are you married? What if your wife, sister, mother were gang-raped & then the perp was found not guilty because the company that was hired was bought off. You still haven't given a good reason, just more women-hating BS.
I am married, and my wife doesn't work. So it isn't an issue.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
You're deliberately missing the point, aren't you? Did you read my post? You have sisters, a mother? And yes, why don't you think about it for a sec & wonder what you would think if your wife was in fact working....how would you feel?

Old 10-12-2009, 12:15 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
How do you know she doesn't work?

Quote:
Never done it. At the same time, never corrected anyone's false assumptions either. I've only had one wife. Technically, I'm still married to her, but I don't know where she is. Disappeared on me one day.
Or are you even really married at all?

Quote:
^I was speaking to 2mares. Saying that a man hands his paycheck over to his wife to spend. (or in my case, my significant other).
or... wait...

Quote:
I won't marry...but my girlfriend DOES stay home while I provide ALL of the income. Her job is to take care of me, and she gets "paid" ALL of my income.

Just because she uses it to pay the bills does not mean she isn't being paid. I have no special "wants" that are solely for my use, I bought HER a car (I don't want one.), computer parts, phone, TV, VCR, etc. When and if she leaves, they are ALL hers to keep.
or... are you just trolling?

Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,674,085 times
maybe he got divorced and remarried in the past 2 weeks!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
How do you know she doesn't work?

Or are you even really married at all?

or... are you just trolling?
Where did you find that upper bit about the wife not being around? Oh man, lol, this is ridiculous. TKramer, please just get off this thread, you're contributing nothing to it but troll posts about a wife that doesn't even exist.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:30 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
That doesn't mean I'm not married, she's disabled and schizophrenic, so yes, she does not work. I'm not sure exactly what happened to her, but no one is going to hire her in her condition.

Married in Desoto County, Florida, 2001. Never divorced. Matter of public record.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:31 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Where did you find that upper bit about the wife not being around? Oh man, lol, this is ridiculous. TKramer, please just get off this thread, you're contributing nothing to it but troll posts about a wife that doesn't even exist.
Just a simple CD Search... as well as the fact that his profile here says he's single.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
That doesn't mean I'm not married, she's disabled and schizophrenic, so yes, she does not work. I'm not sure exactly what happened to her, but no one is going to hire her in her condition.

Married in Desoto County, Florida, 2001. Never divorced. Matter of public record.
You are a troll & you've been reported.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:33 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
People who are schizophrenic, and who are on their meds, get hired and work and lead very productive lives.

Sorry TK - your post shows lack of knowledge on the subject
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies