Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 12:31 PM

94 posts, read 107,021 times

Advertisements

The whole point is, the morons currently in the white house are going to let the Russians look at our nukes. Oh yeah, we get to see what they have also. I'm sure they can be trusted. They are helping Iran, every dictator in the world loves Putin, and Obama wants us to disarm. Does this sound crazy to anyone? It sounds like treason to me. I hope they are smart enough to have something else on their minds in dealing with the Russians, but I doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 01:55 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Obama is screwed, big time. He gets blindsided by getting the Nobel Peace Prize so now he can't even think of using force against Iran or he'll look like a complete fraud. Europe and the rest of the world are finally seeing us stumble. They can't possibly show any more disrespect to a president and obviously think Obama is a joke... Even though they disliked Bush they at least respected him so far as they knew he would put America's interests first and was capable of using force.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:45 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Obama is screwed, big time. He gets blindsided by getting the Nobel Peace Prize so now he can't even think of using force against Iran or he'll look like a complete fraud. Europe and the rest of the world are finally seeing us stumble. They can't possibly show any more disrespect to a president and obviously think Obama is a joke... Even though they disliked Bush they at least respected him so far as they knew he would put America's interests first and was capable of using force.
Ya we can see where Bush and his "force" got us.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:49 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Ya we can see where Bush and his "force" got us.
Russia just stepped on our toes because they, as well as the rest of the world, know we have an appeaser as President. Whether you acknowledge it or not, George W. Bush had the whole world on notice: the United States of America will not be pushed around. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Barack Obama's foreign policy. Jimmy Carter-style lip-flapping will do more harm than good, and the Russia-Iran flap is proof of that.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:06 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Mine's bigger
Mine removes all flesh faster
Mine can kill more people per atom than yours
Mine can reach the moon in 10 seconds
Mine makes a whistling sound as it heads for your country
Mine plays "yankee doodle dandy"
Mine plays "So long, it's been good to know ya"
Mine is red white and blue
Mine is Red
Mine is pink
Mine is right over your house

um hello ? Hello ? nyet ! They are not answering. (lifting the Vodka flask)

Old 10-14-2009, 04:17 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomotive View Post
The whole point is, the morons currently in the white house are going to let the Russians look at our nukes. Oh yeah, we get to see what they have also. I'm sure they can be trusted. They are helping Iran, every dictator in the world loves Putin, and Obama wants us to disarm. Does this sound crazy to anyone? It sounds like treason to me. I hope they are smart enough to have something else on their minds in dealing with the Russians, but I doubt it.
Will it be Russia or China that will have the US as part of their country by January 1, 2051? (The mid-point of the century)

Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Some of you are still stuck watching a black & white television.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:22 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,794 times
Default America's Political Leadership Versus A " Most Dangerous World " !!! !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Russia's Putin warns against intimidating Iran | World | Reuters

So, this is what obama's smart power has wrought - throwing allies to the Russian wolves and a stark warning to leave Iran alone.

Oh, yes. Preemptive Nukes;

Report: Russia to allow pre-emptive nukes

A nuclear-free America must be looking better and better to obama.
Greeting's,

It Is Most Unfortunate Indeed ..... That The American People At This Incredibly Perilous Time In Their History..... Are Currently In Possession
Of Quite possibly One Of The Most "Amateurish & Inneffective" White House Administrations Of The Last 50 Years.....

In The Words Of A Famous Confederate Civil War General Spoken During A "Brigade Sized Battle" In Which The Issue Was In Doubt : "We Are In
For It".....

Truly The United States Of America Is ..... "In For It"......... If Many Of The Current "Career Politician's" In Washington D.C. From
The White House On Down..... Don't Immediately Begin The Desperately Needed Process Of " "Putting The Vital Interests America First !!!
And The Disasterous & Self Serving Debacle Of Party Politics Dead Last !!!

The American People Deserve Much... Much Better.
Thanks / M.F.

Last edited by L.Funk; 10-14-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Paragraphs To Long / Thanks / M.F.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
The Missle Defence System doesn't work, Iran has no missles that can reach Europe. It's just another boondoggle to feed the fatcats in the defense industry

Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Tentative Inspection Program Would Allow Russia to Visit U.S. Nuclear Sites - Political News - FOXNews.com

Do we get to look at their facilities as well, or is this just a one-way street?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=asbOYPkD.ZH0

Why should they agree to anything? They know obama will give them everything they ask for. They recognize a weak, pacifistic lamb when they see one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies