Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:12 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
There are thugs and homophobes and people who don't vote in EVERY race and ethnic background but when we point that out on a "black" thread we are told "yeah but we're not talking about everybody else...we're talking about black people...what's wrong? Are you so embarrassed by your people that you don't want to talk about it? That's right stupid black person bury your head in the sand and pretend that your kind isn't ruining the earth."

But the answer to the OP is because white men are crazy. If you're married to a white man and you see him buying a large rug - RUN!

Ok I am very confused by your response. I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to the bold part.

14,100 posts, read 28,519,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody woodpecker View Post

Well I,m glad to see how you really think of whites.
I think she might have been making a joke.

3,004 posts, read 3,885,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoobedoowaah View Post
That's so easy. When a white guy kills a bunch of people, he's a serial killer, but when a black guy kills a bunch of people, he's the victim of a profoundly racist and unjust society.
Bwahahahaaaaa!!! Now that was funny.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:13 PM

436 posts, read 874,076 times
Quote:
But the answer to the OP is because white men are crazy. If you're married to a white man and you see him buying a large rug - RUN!
LOL, you might want to wait until you saw him purchase a regional 8X8 rug with cash, but not credit card. Then you run from there along with your judgment.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeatball View Post
LOL, you might want to wait until you saw him purchase a regional 8X8 rug with cash, but not credit card. Then you run from there along with your judgment.
But does that count if he's a gay interior decorator? If he is, then run up to him and try to get some free decoration tips. Doesn't mean he isn't a serial killer, just means he's one with great taste in fabrics.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:17 PM

Can you imagine Christopher Lowell with his beard and dress as a serial killer. Sure it'd be scary, but he'd do it with style.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
Ok I am very confused by your response. I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to the bold part.
Take a look at any one of the "black" threads floating around here.

Just about every issue people named is not something that ONLY happens in the black community but when you point that out people quickly come back and say "but we're not talking about other people we're talking about black people"

and you get comments like these:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
No one said it's NEVER been done by white boys. There is too much crime in the black population. Denying this fact does not help anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I'm sorry your race embarrasses you so much that you can't remain objective about it.
So there is no winning. The answer is ONLY black people are violent. ONLY black people commit crime. ONLY black people are poor. ONLY black people are on welfare.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
Quote:
Hey, the white boy may just have good decorating tastes.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:27 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,059 times
Quote:
Take a look at any one of the "black" threads floating around here.

Just about every issue people named is not something that ONLY happens in the black community but when you point that out people quickly come back and say "but we're not talking about other people we're talking about black people"

and you get comments like these:

So there is no winning. The answer is ONLY black people are violent. ONLY black people commit crime. ONLY black people are poor. ONLY black people are on welfare.

Ahhhhh ok sorry I was taken back I thought you thought I said that somewhere.

I get what you are saying, thanks for clearing that up for me and I agree there is no ONLY this group it is more like EVERY group.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,121 times
Quote:
The answer is ONLY black people are violent. ONLY black people commit crime. ONLY black people are poor. ONLY black people are on welfare.
Wow, did somebody really say that? Maybe you want to go back and check the posts carefully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies