Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 03:01 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I remember how idiot Bush asked us to simply ignore the blatant lies, and "move forward" with him in the fight on "terra." The smirker even made a joke about WMD's not under his desk. I would loved to have smacked him in the face with a bloody severed arm.
Yeah, one of Cheney's!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 03:09 PM

I guess the people that "bought" the bogus 9/11 Commission Report hook line and sinker never have anything to respond with other than dumb pictures and one liners (never any really good ones either). Do you still play with color by numbers? Your lack of depth is apparent in your lack of desire for truth unless of course it is about Obama's birth certificate on the word of psycho Orly Taitz.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:01 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I guess the people that "bought" the bogus 9/11 Commission Report hook line and sinker never have anything to respond with other than dumb pictures and one liners (never any really good ones either). Do you still play with color by numbers? Your lack of depth is apparent in your lack of desire for truth unless of course it is about Obama's birth certificate on the word of psycho Orly Taitz.
I was thinking the same thing. The people who don't want to think for themselves are easily identified. They contribute nothing but insults and personal attacks. If they actually knew what they believed in, they'd posit good, logical arguments or at least make an attempt.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,710,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
On this board you'll find both far right and far left posters that NEVER get along.

You know how to tell a good "nutcase" conspiracy theorist? Their inane posts make all those posters agree.

If both the right and left posters on this board think your theories are insane, they're insane, because we LOOK for things to disagree about.
I just literally lol'd thank you.

The conspiracy theorists never have an answer when you ask them about the forst attempt to bring down the WTC in '92.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:48 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,107 times
It was the Jews! The dirty Jews I tells ya!!

Or was it the atheists? The gays....no, no I've got it - 9/11 was the brainchild of W, because we all know what an evil genius he is.

Face it - 9/11 was financed by the Saudis through Bin Laden. You ask who has the most to gain? Well, it seems to me that the US is fighting SA wars for them. SA didn't particularily care for Saddam Hussein - and now he is out.

But go on believing convulated theories that would make a fool into a manipulator of epic proportions...sometimes the truth is just a little too banal.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:55 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post

The conspiracy theorists never have an answer when you ask them about the forst attempt to bring down the WTC in '92.
Watch out! People who think about what other people plan are conspiracy theorists. I'm one of them. I was thinking about what Obama's team was planning, to get him elected.. Sometimes, I even think about what the Detroit Lions are planning for their next game.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,908 times
Quote:
you have got to be kidding

Old 10-16-2009, 09:27 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
The amount of declarations between 12th September 2001 and 16th March 2003 accusing saddam of being responsible for 9/11 was clearly evident.
Please provide the quotes, and the sources of those quotes.

Thanks.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:30 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:

Think whatever you want.

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Please provide the quotes, and the sources of those quotes.

Thanks.

Yes, Bush lied

Prior to Sept. 11, we thought two oceans would protect us," President Bush said about Iraq in an Oct. 14 speech in Michigan. "After Sept. 11, we've entered into a new era in a new war.

"This is a man that we know has had connections with al-Qaida," he continued, referring to Saddam. "This is a man who, in my judgment, would like to use al-Qaida as a forward army. And this is a man that we must deal with for the sake of peace."

Or this one:

"Saddam Hussein and his weapons are a direct threat to this country," Bush said March 6 in a White House news conference. "The attacks of Sept. 11 showed what the enemies of America did with four airplanes. We will not wait to see what terrorists or terrorist states could do with weapons of mass destruction."

Or this:

"Used to be that we could think that you could contain a person like Saddam Hussein, that oceans would protect us from his type of terror," he said at the same press conference. "Sept. 11 should say to the American people that we're now a battlefield, that weapons of mass destruction in the hands of a terrorist organization could be deployed here at home."

In that press conference, Bush mentioned the Sept. 11 attacks nine times, Saddam 40 times, and Osama zero, effectively morphing Osama into Saddam, as I pointed out in a column just before the war.

Yes, Bush lied
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies