Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 07:22 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh, much more than 15 minutes.

She will be front and center for years to come.
She's the Great White of politics...very little brain, lots of killer instinct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2009, 07:46 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:

So was Bozo the Clown............................................. .....

Old 10-15-2009, 07:50 AM

841 posts, read 2,261,066 times

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits

YouTube - Is Sarah Palin a Narcissist?

Old 10-15-2009, 07:57 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
When conservatives said that Palin was quitting her job in Alaska to take more of a national focus, liberals jumped up and down proclaiming that we'd never hear from her again, she was going to go off to shameville..

WRONG again..
I don't recall that. I do recall calling her a quitter and saying that she quit for her own personal reasons, most likely monetary. That really makes her some kind of saint.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:59 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:

the fact that you and some (not all) others on the right put this woman up on a pedestal really speaks volumes about your own intelligence and values.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:01 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
the fact that you and some (not all) others on the right put this woman up on a pedestal really speaks volumes about your own intelligence and values.
Too true! I have a hard time understanding how any intelligent person can think this woman has a brain in her head. My more conservative friends, here on CD and in the "real world", don't think much of her.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Too true! I have a hard time understanding how any intelligent person can think this woman has a brain in her head. My more conservative friends, here on CD and in the "real world", don't think much of her.
I wish that the people I know were able to look at Palin a little more critically. There is a tremendous amount of hype that is generated about her, and most of the conservatives I know in real life just blithely assume that Palin is brilliant.

I'm still waiting for her to offer us some insights, something, anything, that is actually constructive. For some of the CD posters, it might be enough that she criticizes President Obama at every turn, that seems to be enough for many of the people who dislike President Obama.

But is that all she offers? Is tearing down the President and his proposals all that she can do? Does she have ANY alternatives to offer, any substance?

Old 10-15-2009, 10:13 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
But I don't. In fact, I don't think she will run in 2012, nor do I think she should. It is obama and the Left that put her on a pedestal - responding to every utterance and criticism.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:31 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
But I don't. In fact, I don't think she will run in 2012, nor do I think she should. It is obama and the Left that put her on a pedestal - responding to every utterance and criticism.
But if you post on every little thing she does, it seems that you are asking for people to respond in some way. I realize that you aren't the only CD poster that frequently puts up Palin posts, and I realize that there is another poster who probably does so more often, and in a negative way versus your more positive posts, but if you don't want commentary to her actions, why post on them?

Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,786 times
Quote:
I'm 100% confident that she will run to be the Republican nominee. Whether she wins is another matter - but her hat will be in the ring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies