Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 06:27 PM

403 posts, read 534,888 times

Advertisements

wow...she's a real female dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 09:53 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
People are too selfish to give 9 months of their life so they flush life down the toilet.

As for the risks, a person who thinks of themselves before they think of their children, probably shouldn't be having children to start out with.
Did it slip your mind that fetuses are dependent upon their mother for survival? So that anything that puts HER life at risk automatically puts THEIR lives at risk??

It's not rocket science! A triplet or higher order multiples pregnancy is extremely risky to both mother and babies. Selective reduction is appropriate medically and morally.

I know it feels good to pontificate but to avoid looking foolish, you need to educate yourself about the medical facts. Btw, I'm "ultra religious" by anyone's standards and usually come down on the conservative side of most issues. I'm also an RN. It is disturbing to hear the hostility and ignorance expressed on this subject. Unless you have been in this situation, you cannot possibly have any understanding of all the issues involved. That does not absolve you, however, of learning how to restrain your judgment of others until you hear the other side.

Had you read the entire thread, you would be better informed, as many issues were discussed already. It has also been pointed out many times that this woman is a pinhead and doesn't express herself intelligently. Nonetheless, her decision was the right one.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:13 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
This is not possible! According to the left winger pro-abortion lovers, women do not use abortion as birth control!

Old 11-14-2009, 10:18 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
guys, you know i think the mind set of "my better half and the fairer sex" is just about to crack.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:24 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Who cares?

What she does or did is none of our business.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:28 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
Is this the same woman who aborted two of her triplets because she didn't want to move to Long Island? If so.....well, the last time I commented on a thread about her I lost two points.

I will say that if this is the same woman (and I do apologize, don't care to get anymore of this %%%% in my mind) then the argument that pregnant women are ticking time bombs of anemia, diabetes, and death is moot. The entire decision to abort was based on keeping the Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle, not keeping ones life.

In anycase, I do wonder why she chose to write about her decision. Eventually her son will learn of this, and know how close he came to not living due to mommys desire to keep up with the hipsters.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:55 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Who cares?

What she does or did is none of our business.
Maybe you don't but others do: we have a right to express our opinion, whether it is yours or anyones elses. This is what a free country is about, or last I heard that was my right!!!!

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies