Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2009, 12:21 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,923,690 times

Advertisements

I thought of one! Here's a hint. "No thank you, fifteen is my limit on schnitzen gruben.

YouTube - Where are the white women at?

He got one in this movie. She's not a wabbit. She needs west. I guess she got a second wind.

YouTube - Blazing Saddles (1974) Part 6

YouTube - Blazing Saddles (1974) Part 7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 12:24 AM

10 posts, read 19,073 times
Blazing Saddles is in-your-face anti-White garbage, where kosher mel brooks wants to push the idea that Whites were too stupid to have won the West. Sorry, Mel you wouldn't be in the United States otherwise.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:53 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,612,167 times
Let us not forget the Boise St football game incident where the Black player after scoring a touchdown goes to propose to his white cheerleader GF. Supposedly, they got plenty-o-hate mail after that.

Also, as far as BW/WM is concerned, there have been a couple of recent incidents of WM being attacked as well.

Disgusting.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:18 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
what the heck is Obamatime? Is it a stupid cartoon with talking shoes like the one MC Hammer had?

Oh wait that was Hammer Man...Hammertime was the dance he did.....

Stop! Break it down!

Back OT I think Obsessed could have been a great movie if Idris Elba had slept with her. The fact that he never cheated kinda watered down the whole movie for me. You can't market it as a new twist on fatal attraction if the whole thing is a figment of her imagination. If they wanted to go the faithful husband route then she needed to be wayyyy crazier but a hot sex scene would have done it. Especially since he's so dark - his skin would have looked great against hers....what? Don't act like you aren't picturing it

You're wrong Nat......I'm not picturing Idris' dark skin against her skin......I'm picturing my dark skin against hers.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:06 AM

3,084 posts, read 5,236,821 times
^Once again, truth has spoken, lol.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:04 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones
what the heck is Obamatime? Is it a stupid cartoon with talking shoes like the one MC Hammer had?

Oh wait that was Hammer Man...Hammertime was the dance he did.....

Stop! Break it down!

Back OT I think Obsessed could have been a great movie if Idris Elba had slept with her. The fact that he never cheated kinda watered down the whole movie for me. You can't market it as a new twist on fatal attraction if the whole thing is a figment of her imagination. If they wanted to go the faithful husband route then she needed to be wayyyy crazier but a hot sex scene would have done it. Especially since he's so dark - his skin would have looked great against hers....what? Don't act like you aren't picturing it

And I'm sure that the white writers and producers were thinking it too.
That's why they didn't show it!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:05 PM

62 posts, read 124,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's the thing. In many cases people don't know unless you have an accent.

Look at George Clooney. He looks Latin, but he is not. The botton line is that Latinos (with Spanish/Portugese ancenstors) are caucasian, and so is everyone whose bloodlines can be traced back to Europe, North Africa, West Asia, South Asia and parts of Central Asia.
Do you know what the true meaning of Caucasian really is?

While they may be Caucasian, they are most certainly not white.

And I HIGHLY disagree with the notion that North AFRICANS, people from West, and South Asia are white.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:09 PM

62 posts, read 124,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Inherently racist country? How many countries do you know that are more tolerant than the US is on racial issues and that does not have a racist past? Yes, the US still have a ways to go on racism but we are far from being the most racist country in the world.
C'mon, you can't be serious? Are you one of those, "We are in post-racial times?" people?

Germany is a good example. They have continued to learn from their racism and unlike the good 'ol USA, have actually acknowledge their racist past.

And yes this is an inherently racist country where there is only one way to be beautiful.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:57 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Sis View Post
Do you know what the true meaning of Caucasian really is?

While they may be Caucasian, they are most certainly not white.

And I HIGHLY disagree with the notion that North AFRICANS, people from West, and South Asia are white.
Maybe you can come up with your own definition of 'white'. In US 'caucasians' are 'white', and yes, people from North African and parts of Asia are caucasians. See the word caucASIAN.

The following definitions apply to the 2000 US census only.
  • White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as 'White' or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish.
Lately in US census there is a clear attempt to separate Latinos from the regular 'whites' by having two separate boxes:

1. White, non-Hispanic or Latino
2. White, Hispanic or Latino
3. Some other race

And in 2010 the #2 box will say "Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin", and the box 'some other race' will be removed, because many Latinos checked that box in the past.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:31 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,770,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Sis View Post
C'mon, you can't be serious? Are you one of those, "We are in post-racial times?" people?

Germany is a good example. They have continued to learn from their racism and unlike the good 'ol USA, have actually acknowledge their racist past.

And yes this is an inherently racist country where there is only one way to be beautiful.
That is daft to say the least.

Non-whites are by and large not accepted and not integrated into German culture. It was only a few years ago, and under immense pressure, that the government finally allowed Turks and others who had been living in Germany since the 1950s to gain citizenship. That included their children who were born in Germany.

Yes Germany has accomplished much in atoning for the Holocaust. But that does not make them some kind of diversity paragon. The only country that compares to the US in terms of diversity is Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies