Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
WASHINGTON (CNN)– Reverend Al Sharpton and his lawyers say they are preparing to file a defamation lawsuit against conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh for an op-ed published Saturday, which Sharpton alleges "erroneously" characterizes his (Sharpton's) role in a string of violent incidents in New York in the early 90's.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

To get money out of adefamation suit, the Rev. has to proof his completely clean character....How will a person who is a hypocrite and always blaming "certain" people of racism, while others are not mentioned out of covenience....and a person who doesn't pay taxes and not once but more tims....how will he claim to have his character been damaged by Rush....specially a famous person has almost no chance to win this.

Maybe the Rev. lawyer should get money upfront otherwise they will never get paid....or is Acorn paying?

I almost forgot the most important thing...Al Sharpton openly celebrated the lost of Rush bid on the air....how about that...isn't that rude and than filing a lawsuit...the man is just in it to collect money from Rush to pay of his taxes...won't happen, Rush isn't going to spread his wealth with Al the tax cheat Sharpton.
I hope he does sue Rush. Then all Sharpton's dirty laundry will have to be publicly aired and many of his supporters may actually see him for what he really is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 02:23 PM

101 posts, read 61,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
I hope he does sue Rush. Then all Sharpton's dirty laundry will have to be publicly aired and many of his supporters may actually see him for what he really is.
Nobody really supports Sharpton. He is his own entity. His haters give him an audience.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:52 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
With Sharpton's record no one will pay attention really. If its wasn't false claims Sharpton would have no based of complainers.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,402 times
Angry Al Sharpton, David Duke, Jesse Jackson, The Clintons, former NYC Mayor Dinkin & Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
WASHINGTON (CNN)– Reverend Al Sharpton and his lawyers say they are preparing to file a defamation lawsuit against conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh for an op-ed published Saturday, which Sharpton alleges "erroneously" characterizes his (Sharpton's) role in a string of violent incidents in New York in the early 90's.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

To get money out of adefamation suit, the Rev. has to proof his completely clean character....How will a person who is a hypocrite and always blaming "certain" people of racism, while others are not mentioned out of covenience....and a person who doesn't pay taxes and not once but more tims....how will he claim to have his character been damaged by Rush....specially a famous person has almost no chance to win this.

Maybe the Rev. lawyer should get money upfront otherwise they will never get paid....or is Acorn paying?

I almost forgot the most important thing...Al Sharpton openly celebrated the lost of Rush bid on the air....how about that...isn't that rude and than filing a lawsuit...the man is just in it to collect money from Rush to pay of his taxes...won't happen, Rush isn't going to spread his wealth with Al the tax cheat Sharpton.
Sharpton, and the other cronies listed within the title are true racists. They all love to Polarize and divide only to gain Power and $$$$ for themselves!.

All listed within the title, except Obama, as he may have been in Indoneisia or Pakistan then, are also responsible for exacerbating the Crown Heights Riots and a murder trail of so many innocent victims.

It is sad, how so many are not interested in finding out the truth about these evil purveyors! How come God always takes the good ones and not these Thugs????

Old 10-18-2009, 03:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Funny ...the Al Sharpton reality show...hanging the dirt out....it is like Jay Z rapping on it, together with Kanye West

Old 10-18-2009, 04:17 PM

9,414 posts, read 11,162,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
In addition to the Tawana Brawley Case:

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the "diamond merchants" -- code for Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

In short, Al Sharpton has the blood of at least 9 people on his hands. Yet he is a valued voice for the Democrats and a most welcomed guest on the liberal talk show circuit.
So many psychopaths are "leading" the way today.
Like any good psychopath, Sharpton and Co. always make it a point to tip their hand by accusing others of their own greatest sins: racism, hate, more racism.

If not for the Sharptons, Jacksons ("hymie from hymietown"), and Congressional Black (Red) Caucus types, race relations in our nation would be far, far better. These conscience-free haters and baiters make their daily bread by keeping the pot stirred. Facts have no place in their lives.
They love power as much as they hate whites and anyone else, including other blacks, who do not toe the party line.

Clinton & Clinton were masters of this, and I always appreciated their courtesy of tipping their hats as to what they were thinking and what was in their hearts, using the term loosely.

Hillary convinced me there was and is a vast left wing conspiracy. All she had to do was open her fat yap about a "vast right-wing conspiracy" to confirm to the world that in fact there IS a vast left-wing conspiracy. It's known as the communist party, aka CPUSA, the ones who threatened to murder Reagan when he was a community/union organizer. Yes, RWR was a democrat and president of the Screen Actors Guild, the actors' union.
Bill loosened controls on missile technology to Red China. And within six months, the ChiCommies went from Zimbabwe-class missiles to stuff that they could threaten to hit LA with.
Thank you Bill, looking forward to your treason trial.
Now BHO has done the same, sending the permission slips over to Ron Brown's--may he rest in peace, such a sad "coincidence"--old haunt, Dept. of Commerce.
Obama loosens missile technology controls to China EXCLUSIVE: Obama loosens missile technology controls to China - Washington Times

Iron fist at home, weakness and surrender abroad, that is "liberalism" as practiced by the Clintons and Sharptons in a nutshell.

I believe O'Reilly and Hannity have Sharpton on regularly. Why they do is beyond me. There are plenty of blacks who, unlike rev. al, have intelligence, integrity, and a point of view that is free of hate, profiteering, and serial attempts to divide the nation.

But then, neither Bill nor Sean is nearly as brilliant nor knowledgeable as they think they are. O'Reilly in particular is clueless about many issues that are quite surprising, considering his access to information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
There is a certain ex-President from the '90s who knows all about draft-dodging!
He was CinC of the Arkansas National Guard. A true veteran.

Quote:
I doubt most of his supporters are interested in facts. They are not deliberative people interested in justice, honesty, or the common good.
They operate on emotion, and their favoite emotion is hate, their favorite drug is power.

Sharpton in no way, shape, or form wants to take Rush on in a court of law.
Rev. Al may be a loudmouthed belligerant, but cowards like him usually know when to hold them and when to fold them.
He does not want his fans to see Rush mop the floor with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Sharpton, and the other cronies listed within the title are true racists. They all love to Polarize and divide only to gain Power and $$$$ for themselves!.

All listed within the title, except Obama, as he may have been in Indoneisia or Pakistan then, are also responsible for exacerbating the Crown Heights Riots and a murder trail of so many innocent victims.

It is sad, how so many are not interested in finding out the truth about these evil purveyors! How come God always takes the good ones and not these Thugs????
God does work in mysterious ways. Eventually, the "Rev." Al and JJ et al will have the opportunity to meet their Maker.
May God have mercy on their souls at that point, there is much Karmic debt to repay.

The media turned on their nation during the radical 60s, when Walter Cronkite discovered he had the power to change history and he took that path down the Narcissistic Road.

The Most Trusted Man in America proved to be one of the least trustworthy.

For all intents and purposes, the MSM today are agents of communism, black radicalism, hispanic reconquista radicalism, and in fact anything that works against traditional America as we were when we fought WWII.

Like all Useful Idiots, despite their self-proclaimed "intelligence and knowledge," they have not a clue what happens to Useful Idiots when they are no longer useful.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:25 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
People in the media need to be held accountable for the things they say.

Like Mr. "I don't know thw facts, but the police acted stupidly"?

Old 10-18-2009, 04:32 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSEG View Post
The reason Rush was dropped by his investment group was because he himself played the race card..It goes both ways.
Love to see the actual quote. You do have that available right?

I would hate to think you were just parroting the race pimp's anti-white propaganda.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:57 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Default Rush didn't lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Al Sharpton is a despicable tool.

That still doesn't give Rush Limbaugh the right to lie about him. Fer crying out loud, there are enough truths about him that could've been used to make his point, but instead he out and out lied.

And I love how he whines about being called a racist, then proves himself to be one with his very own words right in that piece of garbage screed.

They're both s4!t-stirrers who need to shut the hell up already.
Yipes! Settle down before you have a stroke!

Rush didn't lie about anything in that piece. It was 100% factual, which is why it is so funny that Al would threaten a libel suit! In order for it to be libel, it has to be false. That's why I said, "Good luck Al".

I kinda remember the trouble he was in. It was a while back, but I'm 66, and I do sort of remember something about it. As I said, Rush didn't lie about it. He knows better. I'm surprised you wouldn't realize that, especially since his show has an accuracy rating of 99.3% (I have forgotten the name of the tracking company that does that).

Old 10-18-2009, 05:06 PM

101 posts, read 61,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Like Mr. "I don't know thw facts, but the police acted stupidly"?
I didn't Obama was a member of the media. I also didn't know "acted stupidly" was legally binding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Love to see the actual quote. You do have that available right?

I would hate to think you were just parroting the race pimp's anti-white propaganda.
"Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was dropped from a group bidding to buy the St. Louis Rams. ESPN's Adam Schefter first reported the story on Wednesday. Limbaugh was to be a limited partner in a group headed by St. Louis Blues chairman Dave Checketts. Checketts said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh's participation had become a complication in the group's efforts and the bid will move forward without him."

Rush Limbaugh to be out of bid for St Louis Rams - ESPN

Nah, I like facts unlike you folks who parrot whatever Rush or Beck tell you to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies