Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 06:04 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

George Bush (41) said in an interview that the personal attacks on George W. Bush by these 2 are coming from 2 sick puppies!

He also stated that just because people have different political opinions they should never attack a person the way Olbermann & Maddow are doing!

"The way they treat my son and anyone who's opposed to their point of view is just horrible," Bush said.

Too bad that Rachel Maddow has such a hard time (just as many other liberals) to quote consevative people as they said it....it seems liberals can't quote and can't response to people with other opinions other than getting personal or attack a different person, which is not the subject of the discusion.

Elder Bush: Olbermann, Maddow are 'sick puppies' | Capitol Hill Blue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
George Bush (41) said in an interview that the personal attacks on George W. Bush by these 2 are coming from 2 sick puppies!

He also stated that just because people have different political opinions they should never attack a person the way Olbermann & Maddow are doing!

"The way they treat my son and anyone who's opposed to their point of view is just horrible," Bush said.

Too bad that Rachel Maddow has such a hard time (just as many other liberals) to quote consevative people as they said it....it seems liberals can't quote and can't response to people with other opinions other than getting personal or attack a different person, which is not the subject of the discusion.

Elder Bush: Olbermann, Maddow are 'sick puppies' | Capitol Hill Blue
This says it all.

Maddow and Olbermann anchor MSNBC's nightly dishing of liberal opinion and often single out George W. Bush for harsh commentary and treatment. Although neither are trained journalists, the cable network bills their talkfests as "news" shows.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Why would these two (and others) quote directly and accurately when it would do their agenda no good?

Misquoting and out of context quoting is just so much more fun.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:18 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Poor Wonderboy I ... sigh. All he has left to do is go after people who make fun of his son ... sigh.

During Wonderboy II's years as Cheney's secretary, all we saw was him parading around the world with Bill Clinton like Bill was the son George never had. And now he's going after Olbermann and Maddow for what??? And he's going to be seen with Obama today to speak about COMMUNITY SERVICE!!! Oy ...

Methinks George HW Bush needs to hire some new readers.

You know what? Wonderboy is coming off looking much better as time goes on. Never thought I'd say that. Wonderboy has completely distanced himself from the fiasco that his boss created in the 8 years he vacationed in Washington and Crawford. Now he just needs to get his old man to do what he did while he was growing up ... stay away.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:30 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That doesnt apply to media personalities who promote the right wing agenda, though. Typical fascist.

So strange. Just like Rush Limbaugh - doesnt even hear himself, I suppose.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:35 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
That doesnt apply to media personalities who promote the right wing agenda, though. Typical fascist.

Defending his son makes him a fascist?

Old 10-17-2009, 07:36 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Defending his son makes him a fascist?
No, allydriver. Try again.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:41 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,979 times
Quote:
No, allydriver. Try again.
I'm not trying anything, just pointing out the nonsensical word games you employed to substantiate your partisan view.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Poor Wonderboy I ... sigh. All he has left to do is go after people who make fun of his son ... sigh.

During Wonderboy II's years as Cheney's secretary, all we saw was him parading around the world with Bill Clinton like Bill was the son George never had. And now he's going after Olbermann and Maddow for what??? And he's going to be seen with Obama today to speak about COMMUNITY SERVICE!!! Oy ...

Methinks George HW Bush needs to hire some new readers.

You know what? Wonderboy is coming off looking much better as time goes on. Never thought I'd say that. Wonderboy has completely distanced himself from the fiasco that his boss created in the 8 years he vacationed in Washington and Crawford. Now he just needs to get his old man to do what he did while he was growing up ... stay away.
Gee, I am so glad that you compassionate liberals would never participate in the kind of activities you decry in this post.

Oh wait! That is exactly what you are doing! Right out of the liberal playbook.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:

And do you listen to Limbaugh? Or just repeat what you heard he is said to have said?

I am being serious here, not attacking. One approach deserves consideration, the other dismissal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies