Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times

Advertisements

It's called the Federal Reserve. Get over it already.

Would it make you feel better if you knew this was the next economy after industrialization and any country industrializing now will eventually end up in your place?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
How? huuge difference....one, we can see clearly is true.
You can see clearly is true?

So did this guy.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:53 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
You can see clearly is true?

So did this guy.

I pity anyone that can't see that our dollar is being intentionally crashed. Ya see, Math is an absolute. At some point of printing currency as if it were game board bucks, it has to become worthless.

The video about planned economic collapse was so obviously true. I'm thankful for Ron Paul and others that were shown to be aware, wise and awake in that video.

You?

Old 01-21-2012, 03:10 PM

Here, less than four minutes for folks that don't yet GET it. This is simple enough for fifth graders to understand.

The Crash of 2009 - Look What Obama is Doing! - YouTube

Old 01-23-2012, 11:17 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I pity anyone that can't see that our dollar is being intentionally crashed. Ya see, Math is an absolute. At some point of printing currency as if it were game board bucks, it has to become worthless.
Worthless? LOL. Man, being a conservative is not an excuse for being an idiot.

Do you know how much more money needs to be printed AND what other end of the world scenario needs to happen to make the US Dallar worthless?

Do you?

The dollar is being squeezed right now because it is good for business. Anyone who doesn't know that is just clueless.

Weak dollar boosts New York tourism - FT.com
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43410052/Fore...Housing_Market

The only thing I don't understand is how lunatics like Harold Camping and Glenn Beck attracts so many dumb followers. They say things that are completely wacked out, but yet, they had so many brainless followers. I don't blame Camping or Beck for being hyper paranoid, I blame their mindless followers.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Worthless? LOL. Man, being a conservative is not an excuse for being an idiot.

Do you know how much more money needs to be printed AND what other end of the world scenario needs to happen to make the US Dallar worthless?

Do you?

The dollar is being squeezed right now because it is good for business. Anyone who doesn't know that is just clueless.

Weak dollar boosts New York tourism - FT.com
News Headlines

The only thing I don't understand is how lunatics like Harold Camping and Glenn Beck attracts so many dumb followers. They say things that are completely wacked out, but yet, they had so many brainless followers. I don't blame Camping or Beck for being hyper paranoid, I blame their mindless followers.
Yeah, you need to do your research as to what can, and what has in the past happened to make a currency hyperinflate very quickly, once begun.
Yes, WORTHLESS....we, as Americans just can't believe it can happen here. Nah, like burglary it's always the other guy that it happens to.

OHH, and you called ME, stupid?!!

That you compared Beck to Camping blew anything you could say, totally void of legitimacy.

The number one thing Beck has done for years is present us with "them" in their own countenances, time after month after time. Beck has an impeccable record of PROOF that could stand up in any court. Why? When you make a claim and then show video or play audio of the person saying and doing precisely what you claimed...

You've got a winner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies