Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many guns has the Federal Government taken from you?
1 1 2.17%
2-4 0 0%
4-6 0 0%
6-8 0 0%
8-10 1 2.17%
More than 10 guns 5 10.87%
None of my guns have been taken by the Federal Government 39 84.78%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:18 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPerson09 View Post
Are you going to provide a list of firearms which the Federal Government took from you so we can help you get them back? I have never been allowed to purchase a F-22 Raptor so it is silly to say the Federal Government stole it from me.

What guns has the Federal Government taken from you? You claim more then 10. List them and any proof of ownership such as a receipt or picture of you on a hunting trip and we'll start the ball rolling on getting your guns back. But you are making it very difficult for that process to start since you aren't listing the guns you took, any proof of ownership and when they were taken.

Were they taken by Bill Clinton? George W Bush? Obama?

You are being a idiot. Your premise is banned guns from being sold aren't "taken away" since they never were in possession. The only reason some Libs haven't forced confiscation is because they would loose power both by the ballot box and also with armed resistance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM

Tell me this cityperson, why did Holder and Obama lie about Mexican weapons to justify a new ban? What was their motive to lie to people in order to justify a ban?

Old 10-21-2009, 12:30 PM

737 posts, read 1,176,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Tell me this cityperson, why did Holder and Obama lie about Mexican weapons to justify a new ban? What was their motive to lie to people in order to justify a ban?
I just want to know how many guns the Federal Gov't has taken from you. According to the poll it looks like they only take guns from people who are conservative and have more than 10 guns

And yes, weapons coming across the border is a important issue.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:30 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I live on the border and it certainly is true. In Cananea, not far from my home 20 people died in one shootout including 5 Police Officers. The weapons were all bought at Gun Shows. Anyone who thinks the Feds aren't following those weapons back to the states is a fool

Old 10-21-2009, 12:35 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,243 times
http://www.nrawinningteam.com/confiscation/calockyer.html

Total Gun Confiscation of Law Abiding Citizens Begins

Assembly Passes Comprehensive Gun Package

New Orleans still illegally confiscating guns

Gun Confiscation Starts In California

Old 10-21-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I live on the border and it certainly is true. In Cananea, not far from my home 20 people died in one shootout including 5 Police Officers. The weapons were all bought at Gun Shows. Anyone who thinks the Feds aren't following those weapons back to the states is a fool
Holder and Obama reasoned the ban should be reissued because the supposed majority of weapons in Mexican drug crime were from America when in fact only a small perecentage was. They falsified statistics.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:37 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,243 times
The poll says "taken by the Federal Government" here, in Ca, SKS rifles with detachable mags were confiscated by the state, so, none!

Old 10-21-2009, 12:41 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
The poll says "taken by the Federal Government" here, in Ca, SKS rifles with detachable mags were confiscated by the state, so, none!
The poll also says FROM YOU.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
I just want to know how many guns the Federal Gov't has taken from you. According to the poll it looks like they only take guns from people who are conservative and have more than 10 guns

Way to NOT answer the question, CP. You should run for public office!

Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:

If governments were truely concerned about drug crime they would legalize it which Democrats and Republicans are failures that way. However using falsified excuses to ban American's freedoms only has one conclusion. That they just don't want you to have them because , because...

Because they are elitists who think they have a right to be more powerful than the everyday American.

Do you honestly believe that drug lords would buy their weapons from America at a higher price when they can get unregistered weapons surplus straight from all of the central and south American countries that have been sold or brought there by the USSR and USA? A real AK-47 in El Salvador can be bought for next to nothing compared to the risk and higher price of buying a replica AK in America.

And gunstores don't sell grenades, a prefered weapon of drug gangs in Mexico so where are those coming from eh? Walk into any gun store in the USA and ask to buy a hand grenade and see how far you get......

But like a good little puppet you are fed BS by politicians and since they are your party politicians you just go with it......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies