U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 02:52 PM

99 posts, read 152,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
LOL, don't worry. It's hard to take a Dawson idolizer seriously.

Isn't that cute, you two are flirting
Rate this post positively

Old 10-21-2009, 02:53 PM

3,511 posts, read 3,487,744 times
stockton isnt black either. he gave himself away in the other whitopia thread.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:53 PM

10,478 posts, read 14,444,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStockton View Post
Isn't that cute, you two are flirting
Yes, that's exactly what we are doing. Well, this thread & OP have officially gone tired.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:06 PM

75,573 posts, read 35,241,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I heard about his book in the 90's. Its one of those books that would make any Right Winger proud. Using the term "anoited" when speaking of liberals in the 90's, is the same term that is used today when speaking of this President. Nothing new then and definately nothing New TODAY.
You heard about it, but haven't read it. So, you're commenting on something you know nothing about. How quaint.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:15 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,604,089 times
Preferential treatment is the replacement of moral law. When this country departed from moral law married as natural justice to positive law as an agenda the preferential treatment began.

When the laws are busy encouraging rampant sexuality, making victims out of them while discriminating against other groups the social engineering behind the agenda becomes the replace for the moral order ie; obscenity law, justice for the unborn, protection of the family, etc.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:52 PM

6,898 posts, read 6,927,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You heard about it, but haven't read it. So, you're commenting on something you know nothing about. How quaint.

you sent me a link to a book that was talked about and released in the 90"s. My original comment was on the video which was the original purpose of this troll thread. After responding to you, i read the "new" reviews on the book and NOTHING has changed as I stated before. One sided view that appeals to the Right Wing, NOTHING NEW.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:58 PM

2,480 posts, read 3,008,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
Preferential treatment is the replacement of moral law. When this country departed from moral law married as natural justice to positive law as an agenda the preferential treatment began.

When the laws are busy encouraging rampant sexuality, making victims out of them while discriminating against other groups the social engineering behind the agenda becomes the replace for the moral order ie; obscenity law, justice for the unborn, protection of the family, etc.
Oh no, not you again!

Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 PM

25,230 posts, read 15,237,534 times
Quote:
Why do white liberals all suffer from the bigotry of low expectations? Why do they feel minorities are too inferior to achieve on their own and can only do it through the benevolent handouts of white liberal social programs which incentivize failure in order to keep qualifying for their handouts?

Why do white liberals want to keep minorities in their place?

Also, why do white liberals further dehumanize minorities by using them as human shields and props to block criticism from other white people by labeling attacks on white liberal ideology as a racist assault on minorities?

Please discuss....
Wow! Let's see, the above statemnt manages to insult white liberals and all minorities at the same time. Typical far right thinking, ever wonder why minorities of any race do not vote for rightwingers, oh yes, I forget some actually believe the ludicrous statements made by the OP. And the right calls the left clueless, it would almost be funny if it were not so pitiful.
Casper

Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 PM

75,573 posts, read 35,241,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
you sent me a link to a book that was talked about and released in the 90"s. My original comment was on the video which was the original purpose of this troll thread. After responding to you, i read the "new" reviews on the book and NOTHING has changed as I stated before. One sided view that appeals to the Right Wing, NOTHING NEW.
So, you STILL haven't read the book, and STILL don't know what you're talking about. Is that how you roll? That's pretty lame.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:58 AM

871 posts, read 1,510,771 times
Quote:
Why do white liberals all suffer from the bigotry of low expectations? Why do they feel minorities are too inferior to achieve on their own and can only do it through the benevolent handouts of white liberal social programs which incentivize failure in order to keep qualifying for their handouts?

Why do white liberals want to keep minorities in their place?

Also, why do white liberals further dehumanize minorities by using them as human shields and props to block criticism from other white people by labeling attacks on white liberal ideology as a racist assault on minorities?

Please discuss....
what about affirmative action that punishes asians in top university demographics? i don't hear the right complain about that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.