Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 11:19 AM

99 posts, read 163,367 times

Advertisements

Why do white liberals all suffer from the bigotry of low expectations? Why do they feel minorities are too inferior to achieve on their own and can only do it through the benevolent handouts of white liberal social programs which incentivize failure in order to keep qualifying for their handouts?

Why do white liberals want to keep minorities in their place?

Also, why do white liberals further dehumanize minorities by using them as human shields and props to block criticism from other white people by labeling attacks on white liberal ideology as a racist assault on minorities?

Please discuss....

Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 AM

YouTube - Thomas Sowell - Welfare

Old 10-21-2009, 11:30 AM

1,463 posts, read 6,221,168 times
Seriously move out of the basement and get a job...quit blaming your personal failures on liberals, minorities, and anybody else that crosses your path...this is typical limbaugh - hannity 80's logic/stereotypes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStockton View Post
Why do white liberals all suffer from the bigotry of low expectations? Why do they feel minorities are too inferior to achieve on their own and can only do it through the benevolent handouts of white liberal social programs which incentivize failure in order to keep qualifying for their handouts?

Also, why do white liberals further dehumanize minorities by using them as human shields and props to block criticism from other white people by labeling attacks on white liberal ideology as a racist assault on minorities?

Please discuss....

Old 10-21-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
Seriously move out of the basement and get a job...quit blaming your personal failures on liberals, minorities, and anybody else that crosses your path...this is typical limbaugh - hannity 80's logic/stereotypes...

Considering my upper middle class status, the failure tag you bestowed on me doesn't stick here.

Also, I AM A MINORITY.

Lastly, thanks for indirectly proving my point. You have no reason, facts, logic on your side so you don't even bother to argue from that angle. Instead you stereotype me and call me names.

Quit blaming successful people with a grasp on economics and history on your ideology's failures. This is typical Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews' 60's student radical logic/stereotypes

Old 10-21-2009, 11:38 AM
obo

916 posts, read 985,862 times
Because minorities and the poor are tools for the democrats to get elected. They want them to be kept down so they have something to point to why they need to be elected. Then use those same "victims" to get votes.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
Because minorities and the poor are tools for the democrats to get elected. They want them to be kept down so they have something to point to why they need to be elected. Then use those same "victims" to get votes.

Bingo

Old 10-21-2009, 11:42 AM

22,184 posts, read 19,457,116 times
Quote:
Considering my upper middle class status, the failure tag you bestowed on me doesn't stick here.

Also, I AM A MINORITY.

Lastly, thanks for indirectly proving my point. You have no reason, facts, logic on your side so you don't even bother to argue from that angle. Instead you stereotype me and call me names.

Quit blaming successful people with a grasp on economics and history on your ideology's failures. This is typical Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews' 60's student radical logic/stereotypes
You din't make any point you made baseless accusations and lied.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
You din't make any point you made baseless accusations and lied.

I stated facts that are supported by cold hard evidence and stats, many of which are touched on in the video I posted.

Yet, I have yet to hear any counter arguments grounded in stats or real life. Instead I have gotten the generic name calling from your types.

Your inability to refute facts proves me right.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,519,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
A lot of Republicans do the same thing--they just do it with poor(mostly rural) white people...Why do you think the issues are always guns, god, and religion (and in occasionally race) every election? Two sides of the same coin..

Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:

Please discuss....
Because that brand of thinking only serves to place the white liberal in a position of superiority. And when you feel superior there has to be a group that you are superior over. If you keep them dependent on you then you'll always have a lap dog.

It's the condescension of liberals toward "so-called minorities" combined with their own feelings of superiority for being the self righteous savior, meanwhile they conceal their true motives by wearing the mask of being so benevolent, progressive and understanding toward "so-called minorities" that it actually chokes and stifles a "so-called minority" group from developing and instead that "so-called hand out or help" keeps them dependent and cripples them.

(Using the word "minority" is way of placing a group or a person in a weaker position with regard to their status or self worth. It takes the power of that person away by labeling them as being less than - minority being understood as being beneath the "majority".)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies