Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2009, 01:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
No, the administration's projections published in January 2009 were entirely correct and competent and their results were in the same range as similar projections being done at the same time.
Except the facts and reality prove just how incorrect you are;

The little red dots are the reality of how far off obama and his team were regarding the UE rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 01:10 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
They werent projecting rates, they were only projecting shapes of the curve using charts that projected rates..

So we are now free to discount any further charts by the current administration as meaningless
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If the debt to GDP ratio is 80%, what difference would it make?

The debt and deficit spending will kill it.
Quote:
Uh...no. Obama and his team of dunces were warned that the figures they were using were too "rosy" - you must remember that?
Quote:
Except the facts and reality prove just how incorrect you are;

The little red dots are the reality of how far off obama and his team were regarding the UE rate.
Should we let them get through the Denial stage or keep harassing the Obama stimulus supporters?

Old 10-22-2009, 01:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Everybody uses the same data. Not some mystery data from some whackjob internet site, but the actual data compiled by the official compilers of that data.
Thats not what you said.. here, let me quote you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
No, the right-wing disinformation media invented a fairy tale about how Obama had assured you unemployment wouldn't rise above 8% if the stimulus was passed, and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
So now they use the same data, the right wing media only assumed that 8% unemployment levels on the charts implied 8%, whereas you are claiming it meant whatever the hell it ends up at, and all of which came from charts which showed projections, that dont really include projections.

Right, we got it.. thanks for the humor..

Old 10-22-2009, 01:11 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Should we let them get through the Denial stage or keep harassing the Obama stimulus supporters?
You seek to harass reality with insanity pills.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
You seek to harass reality with insanity pills.
I will let you get through the denial stage.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I find them humorous because they were warned that the stimulus bill would not stimulate a dam thing. They all bent over backwards proclaiming that it would, that it was needed now, even though it was spread out over years, and now that it didnt have the intended results, they respond with..

"ooh we dont project, we were just projecting".

cd is more humorous than anything tv could ever put out..

Old 10-22-2009, 01:18 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,365 times
Quote:
I will let you get through the denial stage.
When you learn something, anything that is actual real information or based on fact, we can have a talk. It helps to base your views on reality if you want to have a discussion.

But I'm done playing "correct the confused conservative" with you for now.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I find them humorous because they were warned that the stimulus bill would not stimulate a dam thing. They all bent over backwards proclaiming that it would, that it was needed now, even though it was spread out over years, and now that it didnt have the intended results, they respond with..

"ooh we dont project, we were just projecting".

cd is more humorous than anything tv could ever put out..
AMEN to that... It is pure Entertainment.

I just sit here and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
When you learn something, anything that is actual real information or based on fact, we can have a talk. It helps to base your views on reality if you want to have a discussion.

Oh I love playing that game! Please lets continue!

youre right pgh- Total entertainment.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Is this anything like confused liberals who proclaim that a pretend 9% increase in a GDP compounded over 3 years is anything like comparing to 1 year future decline of GDP, or pretending that 3 part time jobs is better than 2, or defending that projections dont equal projections, that unemployment numbers going up equal more people employed, that increasing debt stimulates the economy, that higher debts dont equal higher bankruptcies, ooh I could go on and on and on..

Come back when you stop being confused and then you'll have the right to point fingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies