Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 12:57 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

Tea Party Patriots Recruiting Followers of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps

Chris Simcox, is the co-founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, has also been a guest of the Political Cesspool show

Quote:
The Political Cesspool is a weekly talk radio show founded by James Edwards, and syndicated by Liberty News Radio Network and Accent Radio Network in the United States. First broadcast in October 2004 twice a week from radio station WMQM, it has been broadcast on Stormfront Radio, a service of the neo-Nazi Stormfront website, and as of 2011 is broadcast on Saturday nights on WLRM, a Christian radio station in Millington, Tennessee. Its sponsors include the white separatist Council of Conservative Citizens and the Institute for Historical Review, a Holocaust denial group
The Political Cesspool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2012, 02:15 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Not surprising. I'm just waiting for the day the tea party finally takes the mask off and fully reveals their true selves of being the neo-fascist/nazi party.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:30 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
This I'll say: I HATE groups like storm front. But IF the La Raza and New Black Panther people keep carrying on, there WILL be push back.

So: just be careful what you wish for; it won't be pretty. Anglo white people are still most of the people here in the US.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Not surprising. I'm just waiting for the day the tea party finally takes the mask off and fully reveals their true selves of being the neo-fascist/nazi party.
Why not, David Duke, (who appeared on the same show as tea party recruit), took his hood off

I think the original tea party had some potential, but it has since been taken over by the crazies

Old 06-09-2012, 08:35 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
This I'll say: I HATE groups like storm front. But IF the La Raza and New Black Panther people keep carrying on, there WILL be push back.

So: just be careful what you wish for; it won't be pretty. Anglo white people are still most of the people here in the US.
I hate all racist groups. But combined, minorities outnumber whites by a large margin. Here's hoping this country won't implode into a race war.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
I hate all racist groups. But combined, minorities outnumber whites by a large margin. Here's hoping this country won't implode into a race war.
No they don't.

Anyone else find it suspect when someone makes a claim only to be followed by a disclaimer, such as the word "but"???

Old 06-09-2012, 08:38 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,093 times
Taxed
Enough
Already
Party...

I can see why democrats hate um

Old 06-09-2012, 08:40 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Anglo white people here are about 70 per cent of all Americans. I don't think it'll hit the fan. My post was to Savior and Tempest with them trying to diss the Tea Party cause the "Brown and Black Power" people are asking for trouble with THEIR racist talk. Not all Tea Party people are anglo white anyway. If talking about storm front, I'd agree with S and T here; storm front makes me feel sick inside.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
Taxed
Enough
Already
Party...

I can see why democrats hate um
What does White Supremacy have to do with taxes???? Why is the tea party reaching out to them????

Old 06-09-2012, 08:43 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
No they don't.
Everyone OTW in America is considered a minority. Blacks+hispanics+indians+ every other race or people of color. Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure how accurate it is but my guess is that it can't be that far off. Do you have anything to the contrary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies