Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 05:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
FOX is not American Ruppert Murdoch is Australian
Which hour of the day does Ruppert have his show? I watch that one about 12 hours per day and never have seen his show. Maybe you could tell me when to watch so I could see his show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 07:14 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
A whole bunch of rightwing propaganda, let see, he is a Muslim, he is not an American by birth, he is a Commie, he is a Nazi, he loves terrorists. Clue for ya all, if you wish this nation to fail so that your political Party might win back power or even be willing to tear this nation apart so that you will have some homeland for yourselves, you are the Traitor that you call others. Foreget the Patriot BS excuses, you are what you are. President Obama is more of an American than many of you will ever be, he believes in the Constitusion, unlike some of you.
Casper

Old 10-25-2009, 07:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is that lynching worse than the whacking his people think is the way to deal with those who are enemies? The other day when watching a clip from The Untouchables

Mimicking Beck, Wallace airs* Untouchables* clip to attack "what some people are calling the administration's Chicago way of doing business" | Media Matters for America

Old 10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
A whole bunch of rightwing propaganda, let see, he is a Muslim, he is not an American by birth, he is a Commie, he is a Nazi, he loves terrorists. Clue for ya all, if you wish this nation to fail so that your political Party might win back power or even be willing to tear this nation apart so that you will have some homeland for yourselves, you are the Traitor that you call others. Foreget the Patriot BS excuses, you are what you are. President Obama is more of an American than many of you will ever be, he believes in the Constitusion, unlike some of you.
Casper
Exactly. I agree with you 100 percent.

Especially about the part where you say he is more American that many of them ever will be.

Some of the things the right comes up for Obama are just good for one thing. Laughs.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:43 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Which hour of the day does Ruppert have his show? I watch that one about 12 hours per day and never have seen his show. Maybe you could tell me when to watch so I could see his show.
He's the OWNER, he pulls the strings. If youu don't dance you're gone. Since FOX Network does NOT ascribe to the Journalistic Code of Ethics and has a Court Decision they are NOT NEWS. He can change the News all he wants to. He is fomenting insurrection, secesssion and anything else he can to destroy America.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:49 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,382,450 times
Name:  tinfoilhatsmile.gif
Views: 60
Size:  23.5 KB

Old 10-25-2009, 08:03 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Think about it. Who is Obama most loud and outspoken to?

Great point. Bush, who the liberals hate, targeted foriegn terrorists as enemies. Obama targets American citizens, which is okay with the libs.

Bammer is the first US president opposed to the US.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:49 PM

Darn it, I saw that one this morning when I saw Wallace on my favorite talk show. I liked it so much that I watched again at 1:00 and 4:00. Oh yeah, I know all the times when FoxNews Sunday will be on.

I was disappointed that he didn't show the other clips from that movie that Beck showed. Maybe that was because Wallace couldn't copy Beck so well. Do you think that he was making fun of Beck? I don't. I think he was just using that as an example of the Chicago way. Rahm knows it very well and Beck was trying to say it like Rahm would sound. He isn't half bad with his imitation of Rahm.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Casper
Let me comment about Obama and the Constitution. He likes only the parts he can use when he can use them and you know it.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Exactly. I agree with you 100 percent.

Especially about the part where you say he is more American that many of them ever will be.

Some of the things the right comes up for Obama are just good for one thing. Laughs.
More American than any of them. I served my military duty before I was 25 and I don't remember seeing that he had been into all that. I enlisted in peace time, well just after Korea was finished or a year later. Yep, he is one great American if we use that as the measuring stick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies