Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 09:36 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
From your first link:
As I predicted—though I was unsure whether it would be the H1N1 virus or the collapse of the dollar—the Communist Puppet would use something to cement his total control over every aspect of our lives.

From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them.

To get intelligent replies, you should begin with an intelligent introductory question or topic. The article quoted above (from your link) is garbage; there can be no intelligent debate over it.
I suppose that you failed to see my disclaimer about this being a copied post from another forum. I don't however, think you would have seen that unless you had paid some attention to the first link which I am sure you didn't read word one of. I feel that most of you prog-types refuse to read anything that comes from the source that the list of executive orders was contained in. Yep, that was the reason it was there. I proved a point by using the words of another who isn't gentle with people like you.

Did you notice that karfar at least knew one of the orders. That was proof that we could have something to discuss that didn't contain any left-right crap but you don't want to discuss things like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 09:37 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Connecting this article ( Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency” ) with the one below it should give pause for thought:

By Marion Valentine Saturday, October 24, 2009
As I predicted—though I was unsure whether it would be the H1N1 virus or the collapse of the dollar—the Communist Puppet would use something to cement his total control over every aspect of our lives.
From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them. The Czars he has appointed, who were not vetted and approved by Congress nor elected, now have the authority to control every aspect of American commerce.
I challenge you to look at the Executive Orders that have been signed over the last 30 years and are still in place. Also carefully read the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act. They are listed here America In Peril and I include a partial list below.
You will see that with the Executive Orders already in place, combined with the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act, with the stroke of a pen Obama can suspend the Constitution, the Judiciary, Elections and in effect declare himself president for life.
The next step In the wannabe dictators plan is to declare Martial Law, confiscate all privately owned firearms, round up all dissenters and move them to detention centers. Also there will be detention centers for those who have the H1N1 virus.

( Swine-flu emergency! What does that mean? )

Now this post is one I took from a friend at another forum but it so well speaks my way of thinking about this situation. Of course, if you don't read both links you won't be able to see the point of my question.

nope, not unless pbo wants to start another civil war.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL.

The hysteria and paranoia from the extreme right makes my day.

strange, I heard the same thing coming out of the left when gw was president.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
By golly, country girl I really enjoyed reading that thing. Did you post it for the possible truth in it or were you trying to take the Canada Free Press to task? No matter it did show some stuff that I had noticed long ago but failed to make public because so many people see me as anti-Obama when in fact, I am only anti-illegal activity in elections. I still don't know where he was born or whether he actually enrolled in Occidental College with his present name. I don't imagine I will ever know the truth about that since he will never be able to release all those records for fear of showing something he can't afford.

According to this link I should be unhappy with the Democrats who may well have broken election law. Let me promise you that if that conspiracy actually is true it isn't Barack Obama that I am unhappy with. When I see Nasty Nancy's name on anything that could be illegal I have no problem believing it is so. I do not trust her or believe that she cares about the people of this nation, one little bit.

Anyway thanks for the link.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:48 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Connecting this article ( Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency” ) with the one below it should give pause for thought:

By Marion Valentine Saturday, October 24, 2009
From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them. The Czars he has appointed, who were not vetted and approved by Congress nor elected, now have the authority to control every aspect of American commerce.
I challenge you to look at the Executive Orders that have been signed over the last 30 years and are still in place. Also carefully read the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act. They are listed here America In Peril and I include a partial list below.
You will see that with the Executive Orders already in place, combined with the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act, with the stroke of a pen Obama can suspend the Constitution, the Judiciary, Elections and in effect declare himself president for life.
The next step In the wannabe dictators plan is to declare Martial Law, confiscate all privately owned firearms, round up all dissenters and move them to detention centers. Also there will be detention centers for those who have the H1N1 virus.

( Swine-flu emergency! What does that mean? )

Now this post is one I took from a friend at another forum but it so well speaks my way of thinking about this situation. Of course, if you don't read both links you won't be able to see the point of my question.
Well I started looking at the link you posted. What I find funny is that the same information has been talked about for decades now. Here is a link to an article from 2002.

Executive_Order 3-25-02
The Bush administration used the September 11 terrorist attack as an opportunity to implement a "shadow government," based on old plans prepared during the Cold War.

Only the names and faces have been changed.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
strange, I heard the same thing coming out of the left when gw was president.
Strange. I posted that it made my day when extreme liberals did that when GB was president.

Selective reading.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:56 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quoting from the article in the OP:

Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency”
Quote:
Here are just a few Executive Orders that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:
I didn't check them all out, but many of these Executive orders were revoked a long time ago. As an example check on EO 11005

1962 Executive Orders Disposition Tables
Quote:
Executive Order 11005
Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Interstate Commerce Commission
  • Signed: February 16, 1962
  • Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1544; February 20, 1962
  • See: EO 10952, July 20, 1961
  • Revoked by: EO 11490, October 28, 1969

Old 10-25-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why should anyone have to spend time reading the links? You're trying to make a case that concludes, Obama intends to set himself up as president for life. It's right there in your title. But it's such a typically outlandish charge that persuasion doesnt apply, it's redundant. You're either prone to believe tinfoil stuff like that or you're not.
If I had known that all those executive orders were still alive when Bush was President I would have been just as afraid since we all know how bad Cheney was. With Rahm in the White House I have to worry about all those orders that are still in effect and could be used for the purpose I suggested. I wanted only to get people to open the thread and maybe accidentally read the list of orders that are still in effect.

Oh yes, he could swing it any time and after watching just a bit of The Fall of the Republic I was worried when I saw that list. No, I don't blame Obama for what has put us where we are today but I do blame his friends and his party. I am sorry but I am, and have been worried about all this for a number of years and Dems weren't the President all that time, either.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Doubt it. Because some fanatic conservatives will just cry about Obama calling him "hussein Obama" and just generally do not have the mindset to try and debate.

Agreed. Where will it all end up? Just crying about Obama being some sort of communist or something. Just like it always does.

Nope. Not all are young. Where did I call you a name? Where did I insult your intelligence?

Don't expect intelligent replies when something stupid is posted.

Horrible conservatives that are respectable? Makes no sense.

Actually you brought a big grin to my face at the thought of you crying. Did you cry when HUSSEIN Obama won the eletion? I am sure you did. Glad you are crying. Cry me a river now and make me feel even happier.
You are too easy about the crying part. You didn't even read the rest of the post where I said that about the big grin. You need to read entire posts when you can so you won't take parts out of context like that.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wait roy, I did skim thru both of your links & I didn't see anything in them pertaining to the president declaring himself president for life. Did I miss something?
That part was put in the title to get people interested. Of course, if you really read the links you had to see that the chances are certainly there.

I am certainly concerned about getting to vote in the next election because I fit all the things that Janet Napolitano said we should expect to be a terrorist. Things like being a veteran, and a conservative and whatever else she said hit me right between the eyes. I don't expect to get to vote in 2010 but do hope I get to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies