Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 08:01 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Connecting this article ( Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency” ) with the one below it should give pause for thought:

By Marion Valentine Saturday, October 24, 2009
As I predicted—though I was unsure whether it would be the H1N1 virus or the collapse of the dollar—the Communist Puppet would use something to cement his total control over every aspect of our lives.
From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them. The Czars he has appointed, who were not vetted and approved by Congress nor elected, now have the authority to control every aspect of American commerce.
I challenge you to look at the Executive Orders that have been signed over the last 30 years and are still in place. Also carefully read the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act. They are listed here America In Peril and I include a partial list below.
You will see that with the Executive Orders already in place, combined with the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act, with the stroke of a pen Obama can suspend the Constitution, the Judiciary, Elections and in effect declare himself president for life.
The next step In the wannabe dictators plan is to declare Martial Law, confiscate all privately owned firearms, round up all dissenters and move them to detention centers. Also there will be detention centers for those who have the H1N1 virus.

( Swine-flu emergency! What does that mean? )

Now this post is one I took from a friend at another forum but it so well speaks my way of thinking about this situation. Of course, if you don't read both links you won't be able to see the point of my question.

Nooooooooooo............................. Bammer will be voted out next election cycle and it will all seem like a bad dream then. Unfortunately, it may take several decades to clean up his mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 08:01 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,530 times
I'm still trying to figure out why Roy sold a boy....

Old 10-25-2009, 08:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Yea because we all know war and the flu are soooo totally alike.

and they say liberalism is not a mental disease.
By golly, when you have to have a "crisis" to deal with, it makes things so much easier for them. The man and his leader, Rahm, need a crisis for every thing that comes along. As Rahm said, "You can't afford to let a good crisis go"

Old 10-25-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
These are the same conspiracy theories the left started while Bush is in office. Its not a left or right thing, its a tin foil hat thing.
Could I request that you read the link about executive orders that are all still in effect. Bush failed to use them for his wishes but I am not sure about Oz-bama.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:08 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Could I request that you read the link about executive orders that are all still in effect. Bush failed to use them for his wishes but I am not sure about Oz-bama.
You havent yet said what you intend to do when Obama announces that for our own good he's taking over.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Nearest thing we've had to a Coup was when Marine Corps General Smedley Butler accused Prescott Bush of plotting a Pro Nazi Coup in 1933
Did I say something about a coup? I mentioned that The Man might declare himself President for Life but that would not be a coup. You would know that if you read the first link in that post. There you would find all the Executive Orders that have been made and are still in effect that would make that possible. Why won't any of you so intelligent people read links? Some ask for links but most won't read them when they are right there. I thought those things would be very educational for everybody and nobody wants to read them.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I think your hatred is the mental disease here.

Also, I said that on purpose to show you that extremism does not work. You always throw out irrational posts so two can play at this game.

You never have facts or reasoning to back you up. Just hysteria over nothing.

Yes. Agreed. It is up to the moderate liberals and conservatives to make sure the balance stays there.
Can you show me which of those many executive orders listed in that first post could be used to stop all those conspiracies? You can't unless you take a chance and read at least one or two of them. Is that link too long for progs to read.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Neither: It is volunteering to help bring some cheer to our Troops during the Holiday's. It will be my Third time doing this.
Volunteering you say? Remember a couple of weeks ago when the progs were so excited about people volunteering? I doubt that many of them even know that the word means.

Let me congratulate you on doing this when you don't have to do it.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Get under the bed NOW.
I see that you read both of those links. Don't bother asking me for links about anything again. I really think you would get some good out of reading the first posted link and then apply what you learned to the other one. Give it a try.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
First week of December. We will fly to German for orientation and gear (Kevlar), emergency procedures (if we get shot at - which we do) then first to Iraq for 5 days then Afghanistan for 5 days. We will get back just before Christmas.
Darn it, you said Iraq and I didn't worry so much but they are really shooting Americans at every chance in Afghanistan. That is the reason I don't want my foster daughter to go there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies