Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 05:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Connecting this article ( Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency” ) with the one below it should give pause for thought:

By Marion Valentine Saturday, October 24, 2009
As I predicted—though I was unsure whether it would be the H1N1 virus or the collapse of the dollar—the Communist Puppet would use something to cement his total control over every aspect of our lives.
From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them. The Czars he has appointed, who were not vetted and approved by Congress nor elected, now have the authority to control every aspect of American commerce.
I challenge you to look at the Executive Orders that have been signed over the last 30 years and are still in place. Also carefully read the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act. They are listed here America In Peril and I include a partial list below.
You will see that with the Executive Orders already in place, combined with the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act, with the stroke of a pen Obama can suspend the Constitution, the Judiciary, Elections and in effect declare himself president for life.
The next step In the wannabe dictators plan is to declare Martial Law, confiscate all privately owned firearms, round up all dissenters and move them to detention centers. Also there will be detention centers for those who have the H1N1 virus.

( Swine-flu emergency! What does that mean? )

Now this post is one I took from a friend at another forum but it so well speaks my way of thinking about this situation. Of course, if you don't read both links you won't be able to see the point of my question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 05:06 PM

722 posts, read 1,108,737 times
Only if you are a conspiracy theorist.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:10 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
We heard these same rumers last October -- only then it was whether W would declare a national emergency and stop the elections.

It was complete bs then and it is complete bs now.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:22 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Some people really need to cement themselves into a bunker. It's best for all involved.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:24 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,163 times
Step away from the tinfoil.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
LOL.

The hysteria and paranoia from the extreme right makes my day.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:30 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
If he even tried, I would guarantee a war in this country - a civil war.

One where the military would be split. One where the people would be split. Where there was out and out warfare in our cities.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:31 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,536,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL.

The hysteria and paranoia from the extreme right makes my day.
Im sure it made your day when it was about GWB also, right? Im still in shock how people like you and others see any difference between the two sides. It is all the same just over different issues.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:31 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Connecting this article ( Things to watch for during a “Declared National Emergency” ) with the one below it should give pause for thought:

By Marion Valentine Saturday, October 24, 2009
As I predicted—though I was unsure whether it would be the H1N1 virus or the collapse of the dollar—the Communist Puppet would use something to cement his total control over every aspect of our lives.
From the day he took office, Obama and his puppet masters have been building a shadow Government with all power vested in them. The Czars he has appointed, who were not vetted and approved by Congress nor elected, now have the authority to control every aspect of American commerce.
I challenge you to look at the Executive Orders that have been signed over the last 30 years and are still in place. Also carefully read the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act. They are listed here America In Peril and I include a partial list below.
You will see that with the Executive Orders already in place, combined with the provisions of the Violent Crime Control Act, with the stroke of a pen Obama can suspend the Constitution, the Judiciary, Elections and in effect declare himself president for life.
The next step In the wannabe dictators plan is to declare Martial Law, confiscate all privately owned firearms, round up all dissenters and move them to detention centers. Also there will be detention centers for those who have the H1N1 virus.

( Swine-flu emergency! What does that mean? )

Now this post is one I took from a friend at another forum but it so well speaks my way of thinking about this situation. Of course, if you don't read both links you won't be able to see the point of my question.
I think that Publix has a BOGO on Reynolds Wrap this week. Try the heavy duty, it seems to work better.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:32 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Beam me up Scotty... there's no intelligent life down here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies