Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2009, 04:23 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I would suppose that taking pictures is not being an "innocent" bystander--but for those who stood by and did nothing at all, they did nothing wrong.
Nothing except wasting perfectly good air , from a legal standpoint, probably. Yea yea, the girl was unable to defend herself, so, hey she had it coming right? Deserved what she got I suppose? Your views on such matters are public knowledge. The bystanders are craven piles of rancid feces, and the perps are nothing but pieces of worm ridden filth. I would have had no issue at all popping their domes with a 230 grain enema. This girl was unable to defend herself, multiple attackers of far stronger stature than herself precluded that possibility. I am certain that she cried for help, and those cries were ignored by the simpering cowards standing and watching her be brutally raped. By these standards I judge them to have done PLENTY wrong. Being born starts off the list, followed closely by taking up space that could be better used to store manure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2009, 04:25 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,617 times
Richmond High School California

Classroom Profile

Students Per Teacher 21.9
Enrollment 1,677
Economically Disadvantaged 72.3%

Breakdown by Ethnicity

White 1.7%
Black 13.0%
Hispanic 73.4%
Asian/Pacific Islander 10.4%
American Indian/Alaska Native 0.1%

Old 10-27-2009, 04:27 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Nothing except wasting perfectly good air , from a legal standpoint, probably. Yea yea, the girl was unable to defend herself, so, hey she had it coming right? Deserved what she got I suppose? Your views on such matters are public knowledge. The bystanders are craven piles of rancid feces, and the perps are nothing but pieces of worm ridden filth. I would have had no issue at all popping their domes with a 230 grain enema. This girl was unable to defend herself, multiple attackers of far stronger stature than herself precluded that possibility. I am certain that she cried for help, and those cries were ignored by the simpering cowards standing and watching her be brutally raped. By these standards I judge them to have done PLENTY wrong. Being born starts off the list, followed closely by taking up space that could be better used to store manure.
Exactly. Sad that some people still think like that.

These people are a waste of space/air and will be a waste of jail cells. Punish them physically. Spit on them and then execute them in front of everyone.

I have ZERO sympathy for these monsters. I cannot even call them animals because animals have far more compassion than these monsters.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:31 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
I didn't say she had it coming--but those who stood by and did absolutely nothing are not accountable or responsible. The ones who committed the crime are. Those who took pictures of it are. Those who "cheered" the other on are.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:40 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Richmond has been Gang heaven for ten years the city is totally unable to control it and the State hasn't helped a bit.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:45 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,298,303 times
Quote:
I didn't say she had it coming--but those who stood by and did absolutely nothing are not accountable or responsible. The ones who committed the crime are. Those who took pictures of it are. Those who "cheered" the other on are.
LOL...keep it coming. I knew you guys would chime in and argue these bystanders shouldn't be prosecuted or held responsible.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:51 PM

Of course not. They didn't do anything.

As I said before, if my COWORKER steals something, and I don't report it--because it's not any of my business--I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not the thief, he is.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:52 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Here's a hypothetical for you. You are walking down the street with 5 big, burly guys, and you're wearing a bullet-proof vest. You come across a woman being raped. What would you do?

Old 10-27-2009, 04:53 PM

Nothing. I don't know her, it isn't any of my business or problem. Now, if they turn to attack me, that's another matter entirely.

Well, not NOTHING exactly. I wouldn't stand by and watch--I'd just keep walking, about my OWN business. I don't have time to be wasting on others.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:01 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Nothing. I don't know her, it isn't any of my business or problem. Now, if they turn to attack me, that's another matter entirely.

Well, not NOTHING exactly. I wouldn't stand by and watch--I'd just keep walking, about my OWN business. I don't have time to be wasting on others.
Wow....

This is just wrong....

Do nothing? How long would it take for you to take our your cell and call 911? Pathetic.

I certainly hope you will never find yourself in a situation where you will be at the mercy of someone else. If you ever are, you better hope that someone with a bigger heart comes along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies