Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:59 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times

Advertisements

Imo, he is a POMPOUS ARSE and I'd like to have him alone in a room and give him a piece of my mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 07:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
Are you seriously defending this loser??
Come on! Be liberal and all that's fine, but atleast have some INTEGRITY!
I guess one either has integrity....or one DOESN'T.
Two peas in a pod.....you and he...and I'm sure millions of others that will defend this deadbeat of a Congressman.
You dont think the Fed or Fannie Mae should be accountable to the American people, then?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:33 PM

Default as carolac posted...

"I wonder how many Democrats would be praising him for his tell it like it is behavior if Grayson was a Republican."

That is a good question.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:36 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
WASHINGTON — The Florida Democrat who said Republicans want sick people to "die quickly" is apologizing again for his inflammatory rhetoric, this time for insulting a senior Federal Reserve adviser using a derogatory term for women.

Amid growing criticism from across the political spectrum, Rep. Alan Grayson said late Tuesday it was inappropriate for him to call Fed adviser Linda Robertson a "K Street wh*re" during an interview last month on the "Alex Jones Show," a syndicated talk radio program.

The Associated Press: 'Die quickly' Democrat kicks up new controversy

I don't understand the appeal of this guy. I don't even understand how he became a Congressman. As a Democrat, he doesn't speak for me, that's for sure. I think he's an embarrassment to the party, and I hope he has a serious challenger in his next primary election.
UAM that is in retribution for thinking people calling him a vote w****. Mr. Grayson can get his legs higher and wider than almost any politician in Washington

Old 10-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
"I wonder how many Democrats would be praising him for his tell it like it is behavior if Grayson was a Republican."

That is a good question.
I know I would be.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I know I would be.
Really? Would you outwardly admit and post as such?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
UAM that is in retribution for thinking people calling him a vote w****. Mr. Grayson can get his legs higher and wider than almost any politician in Washington
Typically disgusting, not to mention patently false. Please provide a link to any accusation of corruption against Grayson.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Really? Would you outwardly admit and post as such?
Throughout this and the other Grayson threads when you folks have asked it I always have said yes. Not a fan of corruption as you all seem to be.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Throughout this and the other Grayson threads when you folks have asked it I always have said yes. Not a fan of corruption as you all seem to be.
oh ok.
I'm not even going to get into your comment on us being 'fans of corruption'. As for me, I am all about justice and truth. My temperament is that of a 'melancholy'....so justice and truth is priority for me.
That's why I dislike Obama so much. A man full of secrets and a very questionable person where integrity is concerned.....enough said.
Been there, done that. I want happy thoughts before settling down on the couch to relax!
And he is not a happy thought for me.
Good night all!

Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
oh ok.
I'm not even going to get into your comment on us being 'fans of corruption'. As for me, I am all about justice and truth. My temperament is that of a 'melancholy'....so justice and truth is priority for me.
That's why I dislike Obama so much. A man full of secrets and a very questionable person where integrity is concerned.....enough said.
Been there, done that. I want happy thoughts before settling down on the couch to relax!
And he is not a happy thought for me.
Good night all!
Wait, you didnt answer why you're against government accountability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies